Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
0.3 Features
The more features that are added to ares that npatch doesn't support, more reasons for modders not to use npatch instead of ares. See, the argument works both ways, please at least try some rudimentary "thought" before posting stupid sounding stuff.
this has nothing to do with NP. What meant that when the feature was announced, alot of people got exited and happy, that was my point.
Java student.
But as we saw in the Daily Feature Deathmatch, a feature can be good and still not get into the current Ares development cycle because there are better features out there.

Generalising why people don't use Ares, or why they use NPatch, is silly. More users will use Ares as it fills the combined shoes of Rockpatch and NPatch, but for various different reasons dependant on what they are trying to do. For instance, MigEater's D-Day mod uses NPatch because of various country support features which are not present in Ares (to my knowledge), in contrast is me, who doesn't need those NPatch features and as such I don't use NPatch.
Despite not being in DFD (it was confirmed before them) I say have Increased Allied Sharability (or whatever it was called).

-BTG but can't log in due to being in a place I can't spell (moyourca? Tongue )
(28.10.2010, 15:32:02)Guest Wrote: Despite not being in DFD (it was confirmed before them) I say have Increased Allied Sharability (or whatever it was called).

-BTG but can't log in due to being in a place I can't spell (moyourca? Tongue )
Majorca

[Image: MRMIdAS2k.jpg]
MRMIdAS: No longer allowed to criticise Westwood on PPM
Mallorca?
Forum Rules

(01.06.2011, 05:43:25)kenosis Wrote: Oh damn don't be disgraced again!

(25.06.2011, 20:42:59)Nighthawk Wrote: The proverbial bearded omni-bug may be dead, but the containment campaign is still being waged in the desert.
[0000561] IronCurtainColor= to warhead

While your on super weapons, or near them, I'd suggest the Iron Curtain color change. Since there is not even a global tag controlling color, it would be nice to be able make an Energy Shield special or change the Iron Curtain color to red.

EDIT: My bad, found the global tag. Didn't think to check audiovisual for some reason. Still, if it wouldn't be a big deal, custom iron curtain colors would still help out.
[Image: darkstormsmall.png]
1-tertiary weapon for units (in fact more than two ,)

2-more one -time super weapon crate bonus ... (just like the ICBM crate ) (example iron curtain ,force shield,toogle power,fire storm,sonar pulse...)

3-more promotion levels (custom insignia feedback.. )

4-planes that doesn't have to land on air pads...they can fly by themselves in a circle shaped line (like in generals air -guard mode) or fly in air like jumpjet units ... (fix , which don't move).. but landable on an air pad ,when they are ordered (fix , which don't move)..
1.More than two weapon on a units.
2.Bounty.
3.Researches
4.Custom radiation types.

5.EMP on animation damage.
6.Custom Projectile Scatter.
7.Unit deploy to another unit.
Read the first post, you guys. He wants you to vouch for issues that exist on the bug tracker and provide links to the issues you're vouching for.
"The present is theirs. The future, for which I really worked, is mine."
- Nikola Tesla

"My - y - my - your - my vision has permutated. My - y - my - your - my plans have followed a path unpredicted by the union of Nod and GDI. Your - my - our - our directives must be reassessed." - Kane/CABAL

[Image: 9853.png]
Oh sorry, my bad, I didn't really read the post all the way. I've updated my previous posts with links to the issues. The two posts that I edited are near the top on this page and on page 2 if you'd like to take a look at them.
[Image: darkstormsmall.png]
Well no more suggestion is comming to this thread, so whats the conclusion?
The conclusion was that the community is utterly indifferent in regard to Ares, so we'll have to see if we even get to release 0.2, let alone 0.3.
Forum Rules

(01.06.2011, 05:43:25)kenosis Wrote: Oh damn don't be disgraced again!

(25.06.2011, 20:42:59)Nighthawk Wrote: The proverbial bearded omni-bug may be dead, but the containment campaign is still being waged in the desert.
Yes, the community was utterly indifferent in regard to Ares. However your wall on text changed the community. I go to check and the tracker, and the bug reporting is doing very good. People are reporting bugs, and the testers are waiting for fixes so they can report more.

Can you give me an issue that is on hold becuse there is no testing?
I have a question... Where should be tutorials posted?

On PPM, or to NIPPLES AREOLA?