Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Patching extra functionality into <gamemd.exe>
TheMan Wrote:
CnCVK Wrote:Don't worry about it - RPCE74 done it!
You mean fixed 74 cameo bug? if thats what he means
assuming thats what he means:
YAY!
Bobingabout Wrote:*jumps out of his seat and starts dancing*
again.

Question:
What did you increase it to?
He said on PPM that you can now have max 310 cameos per tab.
Well, its fixed but it should be tested.
its in RPCE74#0100 or an unreleased version?

CnCVK on PPMForums Wrote:Current limit is 4000h [b]per tab[b]
(4000h - 64h) / 32h = 139h = 313
But I set it only to 310 #Tongue
[b]310 cameos per tab.[b]

-.- makes me look stupid, i don't normally visit PPM, but, did he have to be so criptic on this forum? this (PPM) is the only place where i see CnCVK indicate that RPCE74 means its a fix for the whiteboy bug. using words, not some criptic formulae ending in "=74" (i thought this was showing how he got 74 in its name, because thats what the previous question asked "Why 74")
Quote:He said on PPM that you can now have max 310 cameos per tab.
maybe 309 Smile
BTW, I can simple change it to any number, my new system allow it.
ARM forever - x86 sucks!

CnCVK Wrote:
Quote:He said on PPM that you can now have max 310 cameos per tab.
maybe 309 Smile
BTW, I can simple change it to any number, my new system allow it.
CnCVK Smile , with your new system
Can you try remove to 200unit limit?
Or make it 300?

/TI
well, i sugested more like 250. but, he only did it to unittypes, he's still got infantrytypes and aircrafttypes(do we really need aircrafttypes? we normally have about only 10, and i've not seen many more than about 30, and most of these are unbuildable anyway.) to do too.

buildingtypes work differently, and don't seem to be effected by the same bug, after all, there are far more than 100 to begin with anyway.

there is something else i would like to see, maybe for 1.11 rather than 1.10(after full 4th side is complete). 5th side support, maybe upto 10 sides? PDs plans before he quit was to do 8 to 10.
CnCVK what do you think of my ide? (scroll up to se my previus post).
I dont think you saw it becuse Bobingabout posted.
Quote:CnCVK  , with your new system
Or make it 300?
1)I can set it to any number which I want Smile
so no "try"
2)This isn't limit at all - only AI start working incorrectly.
3)Do you REALLY need this NOW?

Quote:there is something else i would like to see, maybe for 1.11 rather than 1.10(after full 4th side is complete). 5th side support, maybe upto 10 sides?
Stop talking about it Smile
I see and read this at least ten times!
IF I will do it, it will support 32 sides maximum at once Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
maybe in RPHE.
ARM forever - x86 sucks!

CnCVK Wrote:
Quote:CnCVK , with your new system
Or make it 300?
1)I can set it to any number which I want Smile
so no "try"
2)This isn't limit at all - only AI start working incorrectly.
3)Do you REALLY need this NOW?
actually, i think 200 to 250 on vehicles is good, don't forget aircraft are on the same tab as for infantry, even with my 8 sides, i don't go past 80... maybe increase it to 200, i don't see the point in anymore.

CnCVK]
Quote:there is something else i would like to see, maybe for 1.11 rather than 1.10(after full 4th side is complete). 5th side support, maybe upto 10 sides?
Stop talking about it Smile
I see and read this at least ten times!
IF I will do it, it will support 32 sides maximum at once Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
maybe in [b Wrote:
RPHE[/b].
actually, this was the first place i mentioned it, someone else later mentioned it in the other post you saw, so i replied. maybe you just didn't look in this topic? look at the postdates if you don't beleave me.
Quote:I can set it to any number which I want Smile so no "try"
Please make it mutch higher and then will this bug be forgotten.
Like 300-500?
if you make it 300-500 then the whiteboy bug will bite you in the backside again.
CnCVK Wrote:3)Do you REALLY need this NOW?
Yes please, it dont affect anyone else.

Bobingabout Wrote:if you make it 300-500 then the whiteboy bug will bite you in the backside again.
One one will never ever get 300 cameos on a bar, only reson that you may use this if you add many new countries and every oone have there own units using RequiredHouses=
Am I the only one concerned with how much memory that's gonna require?
Ever wondered what the hell is going on?
Believe me friend you're not the only one.
--Lysdexia

Check out Launch Base for RA2/YR - http://marshall.strategy-x.com
Also home to the Purple Alert mod, 1.002 UMP, and the YR Playlist Manager.
well, i'm not concerned... my laptop has 1Gb RAM with 3Gb VRAM, my old computer has 2Gb RAM with 2Gb VRAM, and my newest computer has 4Gb Phisical RAM, however, windows XP pro, 32-bit only recognises 3.25Gb, so i have 768Mb VRAM there. this is a total of 4Gb, being the maximum RAM you can assign to windows XP 32-bit.(although, i'm begining to think maybe its 3.25Gb)
I dont think this need more memory. Thats is what I have understand by reading VKs post.
It is just some kind of fake limit that makes AI get fucked.

Am I right VK?