Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I was playing around with Ares and...
1.So yeah I was messing around looking at its features but all I have to ask is when I add my new country what does all the stuff I have to add need to be. What I did was copied Russia and changed Name and UIName. Is there anything else i have to do.

2.I also was going to make a new side with new units and all of that. So the question is can I just copy and paste or is there more.

BTW Bang head against wallThumbs upBang head against wallThumbs upBang head against wall Ares is great with the many features it offers.
I need to ask some questions of you:
1. Have you read the Ares Manual? The answers to your first question are in there.
2. Do you know anything about Yuri's Revenge modding? If you do, you shouldn't need to ask your second question. If you don't, I don't think anyone has the time to walk you through it.
"The present is theirs. The future, for which I really worked, is mine."
- Nikola Tesla

"My - y - my - your - my vision has permutated. My - y - my - your - my plans have followed a path unpredicted by the union of Nod and GDI. Your - my - our - our directives must be reassessed." - Kane/CABAL

[Image: 9853.png]
The side question is how do I add the new side.
Like I said, read the Ares Manual. It has the answers you need.
"The present is theirs. The future, for which I really worked, is mine."
- Nikola Tesla

"My - y - my - your - my vision has permutated. My - y - my - your - my plans have followed a path unpredicted by the union of Nod and GDI. Your - my - our - our directives must be reassessed." - Kane/CABAL

[Image: 9853.png]
Thank you for your halp.