Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi everyone!
How's it going?
Remarkably well, you?

Worth playing: 1 | 2 | 3
Aye, not too bad, pretty good actually. The gf's made me a sammich so all is well today, it seems.

(btw how in hell did you mange to reply to this so fast, in my browser, I was still on the "post new thread" screen)
It must've been a glitch in the space-time continuum caused by overuse of the Chronosphere.
"The present is theirs. The future, for which I really worked, is mine."
- Nikola Tesla

"My - y - my - your - my vision has permutated. My - y - my - your - my plans have followed a path unpredicted by the union of Nod and GDI. Your - my - our - our directives must be reassessed." - Kane/CABAL

[Image: 9853.png]
Or D has Einstein's time machine.
Forum Rules

(01.06.2011, 05:43:25)kenosis Wrote: Oh damn don't be disgraced again!

(25.06.2011, 20:42:59)Nighthawk Wrote: The proverbial bearded omni-bug may be dead, but the containment campaign is still being waged in the desert.
(13.05.2010, 05:22:01)Professor_Tesla Wrote: It must've been a glitch in the space-time continuum caused by overuse of the Chronosphere.

Mmm, chronostorm nostalgia... Tongue 2
Albert Einstein Wrote:Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.
Greetings all, been a long time since I've posted here. How has everyone been??

Seen Ren. is still taking great care of the forums!!

Missed you all! :-D
"Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage." - Lao Tzu -
We missed you too Smile

Doing good myself. How about you?
Forum Rules

(01.06.2011, 05:43:25)kenosis Wrote: Oh damn don't be disgraced again!

(25.06.2011, 20:42:59)Nighthawk Wrote: The proverbial bearded omni-bug may be dead, but the containment campaign is still being waged in the desert.
(24.06.2010, 18:15:00)Renegade Wrote: We missed you too Smile

Doing good myself. How about you?

Living life to it's fullest! Enjoying every minute as I can. Still working hard and long hours. that is why I don't get on here much, cause never having or finding the time to do it. But I'm gonna make it an effort to drop by more often than what I have been. Miss chattin with all my good friends here.
"Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage." - Lao Tzu -