Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ares delays / new testers needed
angrymod, ThePredator, iNs0MNiaC, Xovvo, you've been added to the group, I'll PM you in a moment.
Forum Rules

(01.06.2011, 05:43:25)kenosis Wrote: Oh damn don't be disgraced again!

(25.06.2011, 20:42:59)Nighthawk Wrote: The proverbial bearded omni-bug may be dead, but the containment campaign is still being waged in the desert.
Can I be a tester? I have nothing but time on my hands.
Look, Nikademis...you were warned up to the point of being under constant moderation for a month. You're still carrying an active n00b fine around with you.
Taking that into account, and considering the saga of your tile IE, I don't think testing would work out at the moment.
Forum Rules

(25.06.2011, 20:42:59)Nighthawk Wrote: The proverbial bearded omni-bug may be dead, but the containment campaign is still being waged in the desert.
ok, i just figured that since I had the time I could help test. You don't want me to test then I won't ask again. All you had to say is no and I would not have asked again. I figured since the post was made and you seemed like you needed testers and I had the time I could help
I appreciate the offer, and I am sure you can make someone very happy with it. I just don't think it'd work out between us and you at this particular moment in time.
Forum Rules

Well, is there something i can do to improve my status