Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No help = no progress = no new features = no public release.
The problem there was that your testing was not particularly methodical and your description of the problem happening after allegedly working before suggested it wasn't the terrain at the time. You may have jumped to the right conclusion, but what you were telling everyone else in your posts suggested otherwise. Hopefully that has improved as it would have to have to test something like ares productively.
Well, as you (Blade) suggested I went back to vanilla Yuri. My problems with terrain pieces have stopped after I went back and remade a bunch of pieces and did auto color in tmp studio. I gave a map to a friend who has rock patch installed and the campaign missions work.

I know it was the pieces because I made a skirmish map of one of campaign maps. I have 4 except text files when the error occurred. I am thinking the radar color was the problem. No one gave me any suggestions when I posted up a couple except error txt.

BTW Blade, thanks for any and all help you have given me
I test it as I go but just old features. I'll start testing a little more now that I have a second screen. I guess it's time to make an Ares testing INI.
I'm what Willis was talkin' about.
Well, I really don't have anything to add here...there are 8 outstanding issues, out of which 7 are on hold until we get some test feedback on them.

I have the radar controls left to do mentioned on #633, but that's about it. After that, there is nothing left I can do without test feedback.

So it's really in the testers' hands how long it takes until there'll be a public release.
Forum Rules

(01.06.2011, 05:43:25)kenosis Wrote: Oh damn don't be disgraced again!

(25.06.2011, 20:42:59)Nighthawk Wrote: The proverbial bearded omni-bug may be dead, but the containment campaign is still being waged in the desert.