Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NIPPLES AREOLA
Demonstration of the new colors dropdown feature - this is using the default settings upped to 14 colors. I switched the grey scheme to a darker one suitable for Charcoal (Grey was too light IMO).
Then I went an added Tan and Teal to max out the colors at 16.
The montage below shows each color scheme in-game (asterisks to denote my custom ones), what the drop-down looks like and what the minimap looks like with the new colors (charcoal is rather hard to see on the minimap).
[Image: ColorSchemes2.png]
Ever wondered what the hell is going on?
Believe me friend you're not the only one.
--Lysdexia

Check out Launch Base for RA2/YR - http://marshall.strategy-x.com
Also home to the Purple Alert mod, 1.002 UMP, and the YR Playlist Manager.

Custom Ivan Bombs.

SHP is available @ PPM.

[Image: mainbanner2.jpg]

Mental Omega 3.0 in the web:
[Image: mdbutton.png][Image: fbbutton.png][Image: ytbutton.png]
Here is a video that shows Ares features

Java student.
Awesome you guys, thanks Big Grin
Forum Rules

(01.06.2011, 05:43:25)kenosis Wrote: Oh damn don't be disgraced again!

(25.06.2011, 20:42:59)Nighthawk Wrote: The proverbial bearded omni-bug may be dead, but the containment campaign is still being waged in the desert.
Coming through to show the power of Ares SW clones. When coded properly (obviously) duplicate functional SWs can be achieved. This gives players access to extra powers.

I know this isn't really super-drastic of a showcase, but it does show that Ares does fully support superweapon clones. I'm trying to help as I work things into a mod.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Leader of Soviet Dawn: Incursion. Representative of the CnC Guild, moderator and PR staff. Go make the Guild alive!
New D-day skirmish menu using new text colour features

[Image: gui04_s.jpg]
[Image: tiger_sig.gif]
Shiny ^^
Forum Rules

(25.06.2011, 20:42:59)Nighthawk Wrote: The proverbial bearded omni-bug may be dead, but the containment campaign is still being waged in the desert.

Taste the rainbow.

(14.04.2011, 17:52:17)Speeder Wrote:

Taste the rainbow.

That's just win!

Have you got an example of the code you can show? Just looked at the documentation and ZOMG so many tags.
A splash screen which replaces EA/WW logo video after running the game, in case someone who's using Ares in their mod wants to use it. Nothing fancy - it's a simple 3-sec long display of Ares logo, because it appears I couldn't render a fade-out effect properly. FS-21 was planning to make another one, maybe he made something cooler.

Nevertheless, here it is.

Well,I don't like to waste my time on upload screenshots here,so I want to give a link,but at the moment I'm still uploading those.
http://cid-4fa994f1871367f8.photos.live....creenShots
Also,dont mind the pictures that didn't in zhe folders,they are firestorms'.
well,I dont think I'm good enough to compares with other modders,but I really want to be a member,and I'm also there are other nice things based on Ares.
Whassat...
@Speeder:
I don't usually post in all-caps, but I believe nothing else would do the occasion justice:
THAT WAS DECIDEDLY AWESOME! Jawdropping

* Renegade goes to cross-post this to the news
Forum Rules

Speeder, only I inverted colors from the Ares dev. manual & copy/pasted in a 640x400 image & duplicated that image until I got 5 seconds of splashscreen & I modified the last second (15 frames) to be more dark until all the last frame is black.
The only think that I don't like of this change is that has been increased the file size from 37K to 315k -_-'

Link to the bik video.
Here the frames I used for the video (I'm sure that someone could be more creative than me).
[Image: cncr_beta_download_2.png]
5 different armies: GDI, Nod, Allies, Soviets & Yuri... & converted TS Terrain!!
Custom Paratroops & Custom Animations (Already shown by MIG Eater)

Animations created by MIG Eater

[Image: RussianCustomParadropAndParachute.png]

Custom Paradrops Per each county, Russia get their Tesla tanks Smile