Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where is everybody from?
Sooo...where are you all from? I know that some of you are from Germany, but I don't know where the others come from.

Okay, to start, I am from New Zealand.
In Deutsch: Ich bin von Neuseeland.
"The present is theirs. The future, for which I really worked, is mine."
- Nikola Tesla

"My - y - my - your - my vision has permutated. My - y - my - your - my plans have followed a path unpredicted by the union of Nod and GDI. Your - my - our - our directives must be reassessed." - Kane/CABAL

[Image: 9853.png]
The States. Where else? Tongue
I'm what Willis was talkin' about.
Elbonia, Central/Eastern Europe. Tongue

Worth playing: 1 | 2 | 3
(04.09.2009, 02:39:39)Professor_Tesla Wrote: Okay, to start, I am from New Zealand.

Me too, great to see some other kiwis around, we are a rare breed on the internet!
Homicide-Its their only way out! Dead
Earth.
Maldives, South Asia.
Maldives, South Asia.
Maldives, South Asia.
ALL HAIL!!!! King of the Loosers
ugh.. Never mind..

[Image: 9c3cfb081d.png]

"Engine 2 is 'no longer' on fire." -One of those penguins from Madagascar (though, I can't seem to recall that guy's name.. Nay, who cares?)
Blade Wrote:Earth.
Perhaps, in order to avoid answers like that (which, although it technically answered my question, was not the answer I was looking for) I should have said, "Which countries are you all from?"
"The present is theirs. The future, for which I really worked, is mine."
- Nikola Tesla

"My - y - my - your - my vision has permutated. My - y - my - your - my plans have followed a path unpredicted by the union of Nod and GDI. Your - my - our - our directives must be reassessed." - Kane/CABAL

[Image: 9853.png]
England
The wonderful family friendly place that is Northern Ireland.
Ares Project Manager.
[Image: t3wbanner.png]
[Image: cncgsigsb_sml.png]
Open Ares positions: Documentation Maintainer, Active Testers.
PM if interested.
The Federal Republic of Beer and Bratwurst

(aka. Germany)
Forum Rules

(01.06.2011, 05:43:25)kenosis Wrote: Oh damn don't be disgraced again!

(25.06.2011, 20:42:59)Nighthawk Wrote: The proverbial bearded omni-bug may be dead, but the containment campaign is still being waged in the desert.
The Corrupt State of Fake Muslims and Misogyny, better known as "Bosnia and Herzegovina".
Albert Einstein Wrote:Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.
DCoder doesn't live in Lithuania anymore? I'm from New Zealand also.. but I'm 100% English blood. YAY
lol

Whitey, see Elbonia. Nice to see you back, too.

Worth playing: 1 | 2 | 3
Ahaha. Infants with beards. I know someone like that.

Good to be back! I see the WB forum theme has been cleaned up Smile awesome. I'm just glad my forums here haven't been deleted, I still refer to them sometimes! Though I'm pretty sad to see the entire C-GEN network die, corrupt as it was. I know that's old news but I realised that many people don't know where to find the Assault map packs, so so to help somewhat I updated my sig, hehe.
W00t whiteboy! Your reputation preceeds you, sir.

Yeah, I R English, with a welsh mum who was born in london and about 1/32 german... Still English though, love scones etc (not too big on tea, it's ok I suppose, good for when you are working).