Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forum upgrades, plugins, theme
As you can see, the forum has been upgraded.

Due to MyBB being a stupid piece of shit, I had to revert the theme. Since I don't like it anymore anyway, I'm fine with that. I don't know when I'll make a new one yet. At least I finely fixed the smiley box. Whatever moron on MyBB's end coded that deserves death.

Lastly, the observant ones among you will already have noticed that the Thank You plugin is back! I also added its evil twin, the Lame Post plugin. Feel free to use both at your own discretion.
I also added a plugin which adds a warning to the header if you have a warning level of 10% or higher.

Speaking of the header, unless you're blind, you already saw I updated that, too.

So yeah. Stuff changed. Hooray.
Forum Rules

(01.06.2011, 05:43:25)kenosis Wrote: Oh damn don't be disgraced again!

(25.06.2011, 20:42:59)Nighthawk Wrote: The proverbial bearded omni-bug may be dead, but the containment campaign is still being waged in the desert.
Ooh, Shiny..
Despite the fact that I'm posting from a mobile browser without loading images (to save invaluable credits $_$), I can see the difference.. Nice header, BTW..

Uhh, like I said.... I can't see any images, but it's _still_ shiny..
ALL HAIL!!!! King of the Loosers
ugh.. Never mind..

[Image: 9c3cfb081d.png]

"Engine 2 is 'no longer' on fire." -One of those penguins from Madagascar (though, I can't seem to recall that guy's name.. Nay, who cares?)
(26.08.2009, 23:29:07)Renegade Wrote: I had to revert the theme. Since I don't like it anymore anyway, I'm fine with that. I don't know when I'll make a new one yet.
Could it be a something-on-black one? The current (and previous) theme is uncomfortably bright to my eyes, especially at night.[Image: jghbpt.gif]
EDIT: Not, of course, that you have to change it based on my opinions.
"The present is theirs. The future, for which I really worked, is mine."
- Nikola Tesla

"My - y - my - your - my vision has permutated. My - y - my - your - my plans have followed a path unpredicted by the union of Nod and GDI. Your - my - our - our directives must be reassessed." - Kane/CABAL

[Image: 9853.png]
I fear I will use that lame button alot.
[Image: osen2o7mpmm4jg1fs0.jpg]
@Tesla: I don't know if it's selectable by mere mortals, but there's an unfinished dark theme in the system. I started that last time I wanted to re-do the skin. Go to your user options and check in the lower right box if you can select it.

But, as said: It's unfinished. No guarantees.
As for what the new one will be like, it might be that one, it might be a similar one, it might be a bright one. I don't know yet.
Forum Rules

(25.06.2011, 20:42:59)Nighthawk Wrote: The proverbial bearded omni-bug may be dead, but the containment campaign is still being waged in the desert.
"find thanked posts" seems to be broken, it does the same as "find all posts" ATM.
[Image: MRMIdAS2k.jpg]
MRMIdAS: No longer allowed to criticise Westwood on PPM
We have a way to "find thanked posts"?

Worth playing: 1 | 2 | 3
click your name, then it's there: Total Posts: 197 (0.43 posts per day | 1.37 percent of total posts)
(Find All Threads — Find All Posts - Find All Thanked Posts)

just find all posts does the same as find all thanked posts
[Image: MRMIdAS2k.jpg]
MRMIdAS: No longer allowed to criticise Westwood on PPM
He seems correct. Though I'm afraid we'll have to accept that for now. :/
Forum Rules