Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[split] How things work, an artist's interpretation
Here is how PD, VK and DC work/worked IMO

PD: Did everything, simple and advanced features.
VK: Did cool and advanced features, new logics and stuff
DC: Do simple stuff, mostly bug fixes

I may be wrong at some point...
lol, if you say so.

Worth playing: 1 | 2 | 3
(29.01.2009, 19:17:10)Guest Wrote: Here is how PD, VK and DC work/worked IMO

PD: Did everything, simple and advanced features.
VK: Did cool and advanced features, new logics and stuff
DC: Do simple stuff, mostly bug fixes

I may be wrong at some point...
That point would be the beginning, and everything that follows after it.
Forum Rules

(01.06.2011, 05:43:25)kenosis Wrote: Oh damn don't be disgraced again!

(25.06.2011, 20:42:59)Nighthawk Wrote: The proverbial bearded omni-bug may be dead, but the containment campaign is still being waged in the desert.
I hope its only in the beginning. New logics is the best thing you can add to a patch IMO
No, it's definitely everything that follows after it as well.

How about you actually research the history of YR exe patches before making statements about them and their coders?
Forum Rules

(01.06.2011, 05:43:25)kenosis Wrote: Oh damn don't be disgraced again!

(25.06.2011, 20:42:59)Nighthawk Wrote: The proverbial bearded omni-bug may be dead, but the containment campaign is still being waged in the desert.
Here's the corrected version of his post (the parts in bold are what I added to correct it):

PD: Did everything, simple and advanced features, new logic that nobody else had ever done before, and some cool new logic in RockPatch 2 (Ares).
VK: Did cool and advanced features, new logics and stuff with lots of bugs that he either didn't bother to fix or took 3 or 4 times as many revisions as PD to fix
DC: Do simple stuff, mostly bug fixes and cool new logic in RockPatch 2 (Ares)

I may be am definitely wrong at some point about most of what I originally typed...
"The present is theirs. The future, for which I really worked, is mine."
- Nikola Tesla

"My - y - my - your - my vision has permutated. My - y - my - your - my plans have followed a path unpredicted by the union of Nod and GDI. Your - my - our - our directives must be reassessed." - Kane/CABAL

[Image: 9853.png]
(30.01.2009, 03:35:56)Professor_Tesla Wrote: Here's the corrected version of his post (the parts in bold are what I added to correct it):

PD: Did everything, simple and advanced features, new logic that nobody else had ever done before, and some cool new logic in RockPatch 2 (Ares).
VK: Did cool and advanced features, new logics and stuff with lots of bugs that he either didn't bother to fix or took 3 or 4 times as many revisions as PD to fix
DC: Do simple stuff, mostly bug fixes and cool new logic in RockPatch 2 (Ares)

I may be am definitely wrong at some point about most of what I originally typed...

Also note, putting IMO at the front of anything doesn't make the following statement any less stupid.
[Image: MRMIdAS2k.jpg]
MRMIdAS: No longer allowed to criticise Westwood on PPM
I was wrong
fail

you forgot jonwil