CRAP
BRB, stockpiling.
BBS, moving to ISS.
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WE ALL GONNA DIE!
Toungue 
Tongue A fine article courtesy of our fine news source Slashdot, enjoy.
Albert Einstein Wrote:Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.
Not this generation IMO, but perhaps the next...
But still, us humans will just try and delay the effects of the inevitable. Tickets north, anyone? Tongue
Anything interesting in the news this week?
[Image: osen2o7mpmm4jg1fs0.jpg]
Idiot! I bet she complety forgets about the fact we're building stuff like synthetic trees which actually take greenhouse gases out of the atmosphere.
EDIT: Yes, stuff like synthetic trees which actually take greenhouse gases out of the atmosphere has potential.
Woops!! I better start making a list of things to do before I die..

1. Release OMEGA TEMPEST YR Mod..
2. Wait till the day We all Die..
ALL HAIL!!!! King of the Loosers
ugh.. Never mind..

[Image: 9c3cfb081d.png]

"Engine 2 is 'no longer' on fire." -One of those penguins from Madagascar (though, I can't seem to recall that guy's name.. Nay, who cares?)
By the time the planet fails us, we'll be living on space ships in "some kind of star trek"
BRB, stockpiling.
I'm what Willis was talkin' about.
(05.02.2009, 00:35:14)Beowulf Wrote: BRB, stockpiling.
Don't forget the Dog's milk.

Full of goodness, full of vitamins, full of marrowbone jelly.

Lasts longer than any type of milk dogs milk.
[Image: MRMIdAS2k.jpg]
MRMIdAS: No longer allowed to criticise Westwood on PPM
We could stop global warming in a year or two if we had the will.
3:20 hours longer and you would have a shiny new warning level...

Anyway, science disagrees with you.
Forum Rules

(01.06.2011, 05:43:25)kenosis Wrote: Oh damn don't be disgraced again!

(25.06.2011, 20:42:59)Nighthawk Wrote: The proverbial bearded omni-bug may be dead, but the containment campaign is still being waged in the desert.
There is of course the possibility that geoengineering could help.

Some of the ideas, if undertaken as projects by government(s), would delay the temperature increase/runaway effect for the critical time for stopping it.

The artificial delay should last until the carbon levels are removed (could be by changing natural process, or directly).
The climate as well as the weather is too complex to simply reverse engineer and 'hack' it. I don't think it is that easy to solve the problem, every attempt to do so will cause unexpected things, regardless if they're good or bad.
[Image: osen2o7mpmm4jg1fs0.jpg]
BS (the story). CO2 soaked up in the sea? Build Sythetic trees in the oceans.
Wouldn that make turn predator into prey?.. you know.. herbivaurus fish will overwhelm the carnivaurus fish... you know.. outnumber them, so they wouldn dare attack?...

I'm just saying..
ALL HAIL!!!! King of the Loosers
ugh.. Never mind..

[Image: 9c3cfb081d.png]

"Engine 2 is 'no longer' on fire." -One of those penguins from Madagascar (though, I can't seem to recall that guy's name.. Nay, who cares?)