Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LaunchBase Skins
Another potential sticky!
gordon's Reflections Skin

[Image: gr_previewby85.jpg]

Download:

.zip   Gordons_Reflections.zip (Size: 165.01 KB / Downloads: 452)

Extract folder into LaunchBase/Skins.

Tempest Wrote:
Vista Tempest

[Image: tempestdyw3.jpg]

Download:
http://forums.renegadeprojects.com/attac...hp?aid=363

Extract folder into LaunchBase/Skins.
[Image: osen2o7mpmm4jg1fs0.jpg]
Some nice skins there. I'd like to limit the number of skins included in the install to save space, so I was thinking of getting rid of the Windows skin and the Metal Bord skin. Opinions?
Ever wondered what the hell is going on?
Believe me friend you're not the only one.
--Lysdexia

Check out Launch Base for RA2/YR - http://marshall.strategy-x.com
Also home to the Purple Alert mod, 1.002 UMP, and the YR Playlist Manager.
Renegades Skin is the best one. Tell him to fix it and make it as default skin (and only skin which is included)
You can tell him to fix it all you want LOL I'm on Kubuntu, don't know if Launch Base runs under wine, and, even if it does, I only have GIMP here, so I'd have to start from scratch - I could do a similar skin, but not the same one.

Where would I get the latest files, anyway?
Forum Rules

(01.06.2011, 05:43:25)kenosis Wrote: Oh damn don't be disgraced again!

(25.06.2011, 20:42:59)Nighthawk Wrote: The proverbial bearded omni-bug may be dead, but the containment campaign is still being waged in the desert.
D'you still own the orginal PSD? It's just "font fixing" so I could do that for you (without claiming credit)
I think the skin itself is outdated, layout-wise, too.
Either way, I'd prefer to re-do it anyway. Especially since I seem to remember Marsh mentioning that indexing the images wasn't necessary anymore.

I just never know where the current version is these days....marsh's site? his forums? svn?
Forum Rules

(01.06.2011, 05:43:25)kenosis Wrote: Oh damn don't be disgraced again!

(25.06.2011, 20:42:59)Nighthawk Wrote: The proverbial bearded omni-bug may be dead, but the containment campaign is still being waged in the desert.
It doesn't make a difference. LaunchBase will update itself automatically at the first start.
At present the download link is on the forum, I need to get my revamped downloads page up on the site, but as long as you have a version that isn't ancient, it should prompt you if an update is available.

Skin layout hasn't really changed since the original. There's just one extra tab and preferred labels for the buttons.
Ever wondered what the hell is going on?
Believe me friend you're not the only one.
--Lysdexia

Check out Launch Base for RA2/YR - http://marshall.strategy-x.com
Also home to the Purple Alert mod, 1.002 UMP, and the YR Playlist Manager.