Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question about DLL
Back on-topic (such as it is). Launch Base (LBMC) provides easy support to include your own versions of DLLs and/or INJs so you can disable (or add) stuff specifically for your mod.
Ever wondered what the hell is going on?
Believe me friend you're not the only one.
--Lysdexia

Check out Launch Base for RA2/YR - http://marshall.strategy-x.com
Also home to the Purple Alert mod, 1.002 UMP, and the YR Playlist Manager.
(30.11.2008, 21:54:42)Marshall Wrote: Back on-topic (such as it is). Launch Base (LBMC) provides easy support to include your own versions of DLLs and/or INJs so you can disable (or add) stuff specifically for your mod.
[Image: God%20Bless%20You%20edit.jpg]
(29.11.2008, 21:57:13)Guest Wrote:
(29.11.2008, 21:16:48)IcySon55 Wrote:
(29.11.2008, 19:07:59)Guest Wrote: Reson?:
Works with NPatch.
You do realize that Ares will implement most, if not all or more than what NPatch already does. So you won't even need NPatch anymore.

well, actually think many features wont be implanted, such as Upgrade SW, SpySat SW, Droppod, custom radiation, immunity logic, remove 100-unit limit, lasersize, ironcurtian on warheads and new sides.

DCoder: it seems like you dont like tipps stuff?

Super weapons: well, Ares will have atleast some new and improved superweapons, though, i can't say what yet
Radiation: if nobody else does this, i'll do it personally
Immunity logic isn't going to be implemented the same as Rockpatch, not NPatch, instead, it'll probably simply be a tag in the new armours system, that lets you shoot the weapon at a unit even if it can't damage it, which is the only different in function between armour, and immunity.
100 unit limits: i can't say, but, i assume something will be done to increase or remove the limit
Lasersize: tbh, i don't know about this 1, and, since its just a minor graphical thing, i don't really care.
Laser size was glitchy even when not using it in the last npatch build I looked at months ago anyway.