Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gonig on?
This place have been inactive recently. Are u guys working and not telling or just busy with life? Can wait for the patch Big Grin
(01.11.2008, 23:45:20)Guest Wrote: This place have been inactive recently. Are u guys working and not telling or just busy with life? Can wait for the patch Big Grin

oh it's active.

we're in the testing stages ATM, so when the patch is released properly, it'll work without any conflicts, Internal Errors, or any of VK's "features"
[Image: MRMIdAS2k.jpg]
MRMIdAS: No longer allowed to criticise Westwood on PPM
I got a fulltime job and UT2004 to work on, DCoder got a fulltime job, too.
ATM it's looking harsh, hehe.

Some kind of "status conference" would be a good thing now, I'd have a bunch of things to say concerning my status anyway.
[Image: jsfml.png]
sometime jobs can kill your freetime.
My brother got a job, working from 15:00 to 00:00. That kills all his freetime. I hope u guys have better schedule.
#renproj is always open, pd...and there's an applet on the main page, so even the IRC newbs could join any larger event.
Just post a time and date.
Forum Rules

(01.06.2011, 05:43:25)kenosis Wrote: Oh damn don't be disgraced again!

(25.06.2011, 20:42:59)Nighthawk Wrote: The proverbial bearded omni-bug may be dead, but the containment campaign is still being waged in the desert.
I sense a need for +m soon... Big Grin 2 But seriously, yes, #renproj is the best option.

Worth playing: 1 | 2 | 3
"Conference" will happen in #renproj at 2008-11-03 09:00 CET (< 1 hour after this post). If you are interested, feel free to drop by, if you don't have an IRC client, just go to http://www.renegadeprojects.com and use the applet there - after choosing a nickname, it will take you directly to the room.

Worth playing: 1 | 2 | 3