Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[split] BuildLimit and AI
I got an good idea.
BuildLimit.RemovesCameo=yes should affect the AI.
If set to yes, and AI have about 5 war facotrys. only the ONE should come out.
unfortunately, there are other problems that would effect this, also, you probably shouldn't let the AI have 5 war factories in the first place.

and, when you have cloning vats, even the player doesn't get limited to only 1 unit. Own cloning vat, build yuti prime, get 2 yuri primes.
Quote:you probably shouldn't let the AI have 5 war factories in the first place.
why? Do you like to play against noob AI? 5 war factorys make them brutal and vicious.
(08.10.2008, 16:42:39)Guest Wrote:
Quote:you probably shouldn't let the AI have 5 war factories in the first place.
why? Do you like to play against noob AI? 5 war factorys make them brutal and vicious.
I prefer to play with the build speed, and income multiplier, 1 miner full of ore, and out come 5 Apocs. however, you also need to re-write the AI so on the harder modes they build more of the more expensive units, and less of the cheaper ones.
(08.10.2008, 16:42:39)Guest Wrote: why? Do you like to play against noob AI? 5 war factorys make them brutal and vicious.
Incorrect. It floods them with too many units and makes them stupid again. Try playing on something other than flat maps with no terrain, billions in gems and infinite money oil derricks.
I'm what Willis was talkin' about.
(08.10.2008, 22:08:48)Beowulf Wrote: Try playing on something other than flat maps with no terrain, billions in gems and infinite money oil derricks.
wow you read my mind haha

I think it is funnier this way, I played "the other way" for years and got sick of it.

Administrative Notice:

Split.
Because it's going offtopic.

Worth playing: 1 | 2 | 3
well, DC, did you like my idea?