Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Wanted: Ares testers
Well if you want DCoder...I have used your programs in the past...sign me up pls
I recommended BuddaBoy to apply here, he was often trying my exe hacks back then even when they weren't released yet.
He'll certainly be able to try things out and report possible problems.
[Image: jsfml.png]
Added, welcome to the club Smile

Worth playing: 1 | 2 | 3
Many Thanks
Registered now, hope this doesn't count as a double post, wouldn't want to start on a bad footing Wink
Approved, welcome to the fold, enjoy your stay, etc. Tongue 2

Hi. I am from Slovakia .
I would like to add to your project, too.

I making an unofficial patch to Blitzkrieg mod (YR) .
http://www.commandandconquer.cz/forum/vi...6586#p6586
INI Codes si for me easy Big GrinBig Grin

Thanks for reply....
You can't publish any modifications to Blitzkrieg without getting permission from the original authors.
raminator Wrote:if you want to use Blitz1 voxels you have to ask phil or me for permission not smurf...he was part of the blitz1 for a long time...but when generals came out he moved to that...
and the answer is simply NO

On top of that, I cann't trust random people I've never seen before. So no.

Ah,thanks. Unhappy
I deleted the unofficial patch....

And Blitzkrieg mod is dead , right ?
May I become an Ares Tester? I want to test a mod named MV and the leader of it (Lt Albrecht) recommends that I do Big Grin
Am I allowed to test. I have been modding RA2 since day one and mapping and I use Launch Base and always keep up with the RA2 scene (I'm on the site everyday). I'd love to test Ares seen as I loved Rock Patch.
Afraid not. There are plenty of testers, I'm not willing to add total strangers, so speaking in general, unless you're a community veteran I know, you need not apply right now.