Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Work
I promised to make a news post once I know what impact my job will have on my work on YR.
My first week working is over and I can say it's pretty exhausting, although I don't quite understand why... I'm not doing anything there that I didn't do at home before. Confused Probably it's the 1:10h bus drive there and back (each way), all I can say is that it's tiring after all.

So yeah, there's no way I'm gonna do major things after work. This first weekend I'm gonna take as a break from everything, I have yet to find out how exhausting my two school days will be per week (Wednesday and Thursday).

In the end, all this means slower progress in the future. Arf
Or maybe I just need some time to get used to this, I've never worked before in my life. Wink
[Image: jsfml.png]
Yeah it always starts like that, the shock of realising that school/uni was actually the easiest you've ever had it. Things generally do settle down after a while though.

As always; do what you have to, do what you want to, do what others want you to. In that order.
Ever wondered what the hell is going on?
Believe me friend you're not the only one.
--Lysdexia

Check out Launch Base for RA2/YR - http://marshall.strategy-x.com
Also home to the Purple Alert mod, 1.002 UMP, and the YR Playlist Manager.
Well... I already had a bad feeling when you said you'd be working on the patch after a day of work, which was highly improbable. But I guess as this is your first day at work you couldn't know what it really means. Too bad... As far as i'm concerned, I wont be coming here for some months. Good luck Pd.

Purple
Relax, earn some money, sleep, then work again when it feels right. If it's tomorrow, great. If it's next year, great! Just check by every now and then Wink And sleep on the bus. Belive me, it helps! The last three weeks, I took 3h bus a day. Sleep when you got a spare minute Big Grin
Reality is nothing special. Don't work too hard.
[Image: alexstand1.gif]
Don't worry, Work gets easier after twenty years and you lose the ability to give a shit.Smile
hmm get a laptop and use that 2 hours and 20 minute bus ride to work on Ares
[Image: rotate.jpg]
This is bad news Unhappy
Does this mean RP2 will have a sh*t long pause?
Sometimes they can be so pessimistic, eh pd?

Guest, it isn't bad news that pd has a job doing something he's good at (and, I'll wager, enjoys) or that he has already devoted many many hours to RP2 such that there are already several changes committed and a solid base for implementing further changes.
Rejoice! The second coming is coming.
Ever wondered what the hell is going on?
Believe me friend you're not the only one.
--Lysdexia

Check out Launch Base for RA2/YR - http://marshall.strategy-x.com
Also home to the Purple Alert mod, 1.002 UMP, and the YR Playlist Manager.
Actions speak louder than words. Let them be pessimistic if they want, we'll see when they feel like eating their words. Smile

Worth playing: 1 | 2 | 3
*pssst* PD! Hump all the work on DCoder, then take the credit!

Keep it under your hat, lol
[Image: MRMIdAS2k.jpg]
MRMIdAS: No longer allowed to criticise Westwood on PPM