Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good Progress
Although quite slowly, we (me with a lot of help from DCoder) are making good progress.

Syringe has been optimized over and over and now it's fast as light. The performance drop caused by DLL calls is now as close to zero as it can possibly be (there's practically none).

YR++ has gone rich of game class definitions, including the widely used basic unit classes (buildings, aircraft, infantry, vehicles) which can now be used to code stuff up.

I'm approaching the status where I consider YR++ a good base to work on to make "RockPatch2". Actually, a few minor features are already done.

I'll also do my best to create as many callback functions (which C++ coders can use who have no idea about assembly and reverse engineering) as quickly as possible and providing a proper documentation so people can start working on their own stuff.

I still won't give any ETAs, but you can consider this a more than clear lifesign.
[Image: jsfml.png]
Awesome! Keep up the good work PD, I've been looking in this forum every day since your last post ^^ Can't wait!

Purple
looking forward to helping you ;P
Just ask, I'll help Big Grin Beta-test on multiple systems, from ati laptop to nvidia desktop Wink
Thumbs up pd & DCoder Thumbs up