The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 871 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 871 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WW's mouse cursor fixes
First of all, sorry for the lack of updates... Lame!

I'm currently going through WW's original mouse cursor data and as someone has been telling me already, it's not only the ParaDrop cursor that lacks animation.
I'm currently compiling cursor lists (will update ModEnc as well) so I can tell you later what cursors are fixed in what way.

Another thing I noticed are weird cursor links.
"Heal", "TogglePower" and "NoTogglePower" for instance link to a prohibition cursor, although there are frames for all of them.
The question is whether this has to be fixed, I actually have three arguments against that:
1. You will be able to use custom attack cursors, and no, this time there aren't any limitations to custom cursors. That way, the original cursor would be obsolete.
2. The healing cursor frames aren't even mentionned in the exe... I think at WW the artists didn't talk to the coders too much, but hell, that team was screwed anyway Big Grin 2
I wouldn't quite know how to insert the frames, a minor problem, since there's always a workaround, but still a problem... Big Grin 2
3. I can't quite imagine this, but possibly some people are using this action for some SW, and those would be screwed up.
[Image: jsfml.png]

Messages In This Thread
WW's mouse cursor fixes - by pd - 29.11.2007, 10:33:28