The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 871 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 871 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well,first time to post here,say something about Ares.
At first,I want to ask why the working group doesn't put the latest version of Ares on the website?
Second,I remembered sending a PM to NightHarwark,but why there's no reply?

Well,say something about Ares.
I'm from China and now I'm working on Ares.Though I think it has greater future than NP,but it seemed that the group isnt very friendly to modders and players.In fact,there are very few modders like to work on Ares,and they think there are less usful things in Ares(though I don't think so,but moderKENOSIS and LH_Mouse don't agrre with me.)

Just a few days ago,I've already done a project(rulesmd,and others) as a mod based on Ares.It included EMP effect,IC effect,firestorm,prismforwarding(well,the prismforwarding logic is really nice,I think), paradrop,new chronoshift,unit delivery,campgain list,4campgain buttons,new spy effect,new spotlight.
Up to now,I've got some bugs.
1.When a miner has been stopping working by EMP,it still playing the animtion on mines.
2.New Chronoshift always got RE in multimode.
3.PrismForwarding sometimes got RE.
4.Firestorm will happen to the other players who have firestormwall when just one player using it.
5.Though an unit have IC,it'll be destroyed by firestorm.
6.When I use AI Control,there's almost everything in my sidebar.

Also,I'd like to share my codes with everyone.That's all.

Messages In This Thread
Well,first time to post here,say something about Ares. - by Zero.Zone - 13.04.2011, 14:00:00