Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LB Crash
I have been using my dummy mod to test Ares with launchabase. Suddenly, when I try to launch my mod via launch base, LB crash.
here is doc file

Attached Files
.log   LaunchBase.log (Size: 5.9 KB / Downloads: 579)
Java student.
2011-01-04 03:34:59 Deleting "C:\Westwood\RA2\LaunchBase\Resource\AresDocumentation"
2011-01-04 03:34:59 Internal Error! Permission denied

Was the documentation already open in another program?
Failing that, could anything have changed the permissions on the folder or any of the files? Try deleting the AresDocumentation folder yourself - can you? Then try running the mod again.

If we can replicate the problem I'll try to devise a solution.
Ever wondered what the hell is going on?
Believe me friend you're not the only one.
--Lysdexia

Check out Launch Base for RA2/YR - http://marshall.strategy-x.com
Also home to the Purple Alert mod, 1.002 UMP, and the YR Playlist Manager.
The problem only happend when I hade rulesmd.ini in my video folder. This error suddenly stop happend, so this can be forgotten.
Java student.
Bump!
The problem is that when I try to launch YR(with LB) while the Ares documention is open, LB crash.
A fix would be nice
Java student.
ah crap. this'll be because we're downloading Ares and trying to update the documentation - file is locked so there is an unhandled error. Will look at this soon.
Ever wondered what the hell is going on?
Believe me friend you're not the only one.
--Lysdexia

Check out Launch Base for RA2/YR - http://marshall.strategy-x.com
Also home to the Purple Alert mod, 1.002 UMP, and the YR Playlist Manager.
YR Modder, the problem is the verification error. That's the cause LB redownloads Ares all time.

However I guess the documentation error will never get fixed (Actually, I hope it never gets fixed), since the fix would be that when LB updates Ares it wouldn't update the documentation.