Renegade Projects Network Forums
Patching extra functionality into <gamemd.exe> - Printable Version

+- Renegade Projects Network Forums (https://forums.renegadeprojects.com)
+-- Forum: Inject the Battlefield (https://forums.renegadeprojects.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+--- Forum: Ares General Discussion (https://forums.renegadeprojects.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: Patching extra functionality into <gamemd.exe> (/showthread.php?tid=16)

- Bobingabout - 29.09.2005

sounds cool.

- Marshall - 29.09.2005

Sounds like a lot of requests again. PD wants help and suggestions regarding what he has chosen to explore - not more requests for unrelated additions.

Give the guy a break!

- Bobingabout - 29.09.2005

how did this happen? my computer got stuck, i unfroze it and it posted again...

i agree with marshall

blitz, check the first page, visit the wish list, have a read through, if your wish isn't on there, add it.

and after you do read through there you might apriciate why PD doesn't take requests for the patch anymore Tongue

- pd - 01.10.2005

I didn't find a RA2 port of this animation anywhere on the web, so here you are:
The small EMP effect for vehicles.

You might want to use it soon Wink
:sun:

- Marshall - 01.10.2005

Oh yeah!

Can't seem to download the file though - just get a page of garbage.

- DCoder - 01.10.2005

Try again now Wink I just fixed that problem (and I admit to causing it in the first place Tongue ).

- Bobingabout - 03.10.2005

PaD;date=Oct 1 2005, 02:14 PM Wrote:I didn't find a RA2 port of this animation anywhere on the web, so here you are:
The small EMP effect for vehicles.

You might want to use it soon? Wink
:sun:
[right][snapback]1664[/snapback][/right]
this sounds like he's fixed EMP effect & cellspread problems! Big Grin Tongue :clap: :bleh: LOL Not worthy :yahoo: Big Grin

- Blade - 03.10.2005

I wonder if there is any chance of the webby effect on infantry too (basically EMP that affects infantry like a police net).

- Guest - 03.10.2005

Would it be possible to enable limbo launcher voxel types to retain their old remap color somehow with this patch?

- Chronojam - 03.10.2005

EMP is back? I keep having to rethink my mod based on the awesomeness. That's why I keep asking about tiberium.

- Marshall - 03.10.2005

More unrelated requests again...

- Bobingabout - 04.10.2005

Chronojam;date=Oct 3 2005, 06:12 PM Wrote:EMP is back? I keep having to rethink my mod based on the awesomeness. That's why I keep asking about tiberium.
[right][snapback]1677[/snapback][/right]
what about tiberium?

remember, PD didn't even know TS existed when he started modding YR, so, lets call it by its YR name shall we? ore!

what about ore?

- Chronojam - 04.10.2005

If you look back through here you'll see me asking about tiberi-- ore damage... yeah... I'm kinda semi-interested in veins, but those don't matter based on my mod's storyline. Hopefully we can get the damage/healing and the immunities implemented.

I currently have about 50 bullshit-methods to implement tiberium and all, but I'd rather have 'the real thing' for obvious reasons. Especially if we can get it tied to a warhead..

- Banshee - 05.10.2005

Today, there are many YR mods that implement GDI and Nod as a side. An official tiberium support in the game would be quite handy, although there are other priorites to implement first.

- Bobingabout - 05.10.2005

ore causing dammage and the use if ImmuneToTiberium and TiberiumHeal does sound good to me. but its all upto PD in the end.

how goes immune ro radiation?