Renegade Projects Network Forums
Patching extra functionality into <gamemd.exe> - Printable Version

+- Renegade Projects Network Forums (https://forums.renegadeprojects.com)
+-- Forum: Inject the Battlefield (https://forums.renegadeprojects.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+--- Forum: Ares General Discussion (https://forums.renegadeprojects.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: Patching extra functionality into <gamemd.exe> (/showthread.php?tid=16)

RE: Patching extra functionality into <gamemd.exe> - eva-251 - 17.10.2006

Many of these changes are looking great, but I have a few ideas that might prove useful for modders, especially those aiming for realism.

A way to make cannon shots go straight,
Control of BallisticScatter from the projectile
Control of the Degenerates= flag, with a extra tag like DegenerationRate= or something, for use in tank shells and AP rounds

RE: Patching extra functionality into <gamemd.exe> - BaRaKa_ - 17.10.2006

All that, and many, many more, are wroten in http://www.modenc.renegadeprojects.com/RockPatch:Wishlist

RE: Patching extra functionality into <gamemd.exe> - Blade - 17.10.2006

I think you mean written there rather than wroten... Anyhow, have the new actions been fixed so they animate and have minimap cursors yet? That would probably be useful if they are going to have more widespread use.

RE: Patching extra functionality into <gamemd.exe> - eva-251 - 17.10.2006

One other question

Is there anyway to fix burst weapons? For example, if a elite Apocalypse Tank has been confronted with 8 below 100 strength grizzly tanks, it will kill them all, provided they are in range of the apoc's guns, even though burst is set to 4.

Or simply put, when units have burst fire weapons, if they kill their target before the burst runs out, they can fire another salvo, and so on.

This gets very ugly with Apocalypse Tanks and my mods Juggernaut Tank(6 round burst when elite).

RE: Patching extra functionality into <gamemd.exe> - Vinifera7 - 18.10.2006

Interesting. I'll have to try that.

RE: Patching extra functionality into <gamemd.exe> - TheMan - 18.10.2006

CnCVK when is the new bugfix version comming out?
it take mutch more time than expecte

RE: Patching extra functionality into <gamemd.exe> - imarafan - 18.10.2006

HOLAS: ™

the man is occupied with a lot of things..... he's already developing a new game XD!

like the apoc says...

be patient X_X

RE: Patching extra functionality into <gamemd.exe> - DCoder - 19.10.2006

Renegade Wrote:God damnit...
The patch will be released when it's fucking done.
From this moment forward, all discussion about RockPatch release dates is prohibited unless initiated by pd.
If pd did initiate the discussion, it is only allowed as long as pd takes part in the discussion.

This policy is effective immediately and will be enforced by all means necessary.

RE: Patching extra functionality into <gamemd.exe> - Bobingabout - 19.10.2006

DCoder Wrote:
Renegade Wrote:God damnit...
The patch will be released when it's fucking done.
From this moment forward, all discussion about RockPatch release dates is prohibited unless initiated by pd.
If pd did initiate the discussion, it is only allowed as long as pd takes part in the discussion.

This policy is effective immediately and will be enforced by all means necessary.

PD or CnCVK right? not just PD.

RE: Patching extra functionality into <gamemd.exe> - Renegade - 19.10.2006

Rolling eyes

RE: Patching extra functionality into <gamemd.exe> - VK - 19.10.2006

Quote:CnCVK when is the new bugfix version comming out?
it take mutch more time than expecte
During nearest time;
it's already done Smile

RE: Patching extra functionality into <gamemd.exe> - Dracaveli - 19.10.2006

I don't wanna be another annoying little twerp with a demand, but has anyone thought of including The Formation option back into the game
like in red 1, would it be hard to include it?....if so then forget it

RE: Patching extra functionality into <gamemd.exe> - Vinifera7 - 20.10.2006

That sounds pretty difficult to me. Also I'm pretty sure that's already on the wishlist somewhere..

RE: Patching extra functionality into <gamemd.exe> - Nighthawk - 20.10.2006

What do you mean back into the game, it wasn't in previous C&C's was it?

RE: Patching extra functionality into <gamemd.exe> - Dracaveli - 21.10.2006

original red alert, aftermath and counterstrike had it, the "F" button (formation) so units would move at the same pace as the slowest member in the team