Renegade Projects Network Forums
NIPPLES AREOLA - Printable Version

+- Renegade Projects Network Forums (https://forums.renegadeprojects.com)
+-- Forum: Inject the Battlefield (https://forums.renegadeprojects.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+--- Forum: Ares General Discussion (https://forums.renegadeprojects.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: NIPPLES AREOLA (/showthread.php?tid=1416)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: NIPPLES AREOLA - Marshall - 13.01.2011

Demonstration of the new colors dropdown feature - this is using the default settings upped to 14 colors. I switched the grey scheme to a darker one suitable for Charcoal (Grey was too light IMO).
Then I went an added Tan and Teal to max out the colors at 16.
The montage below shows each color scheme in-game (asterisks to denote my custom ones), what the drop-down looks like and what the minimap looks like with the new colors (charcoal is rather hard to see on the minimap).
[Image: ColorSchemes2.png]

RE: NIPPLES AREOLA - Graion Dilach - 16.01.2011

Custom Ivan Bombs.

SHP is available @ PPM.

RE: NIPPLES AREOLA - Speeder - 22.01.2011

RE: NIPPLES AREOLA - ¥R M0dd€r - 25.02.2011

Here is a video that shows Ares features

RE: NIPPLES AREOLA - Renegade - 26.02.2011

Awesome you guys, thanks Big Grin

RE: NIPPLES AREOLA - Modder666 - 16.03.2011

Coming through to show the power of Ares SW clones. When coded properly (obviously) duplicate functional SWs can be achieved. This gives players access to extra powers.

I know this isn't really super-drastic of a showcase, but it does show that Ares does fully support superweapon clones. I'm trying to help as I work things into a mod.

RE: NIPPLES AREOLA - Mig eater - 26.03.2011

New D-day skirmish menu using new text colour features

[Image: gui04_s.jpg]

RE: NIPPLES AREOLA - Renegade - 27.03.2011

Shiny ^^

RE: NIPPLES AREOLA - Speeder - 14.04.2011

Taste the rainbow.

RE: NIPPLES AREOLA - hogo - 15.04.2011

(14.04.2011, 17:52:17)Speeder Wrote:

Taste the rainbow.

That's just win!

Have you got an example of the code you can show? Just looked at the documentation and ZOMG so many tags.

RE: NIPPLES AREOLA - Speeder - 16.04.2011

A splash screen which replaces EA/WW logo video after running the game, in case someone who's using Ares in their mod wants to use it. Nothing fancy - it's a simple 3-sec long display of Ares logo, because it appears I couldn't render a fade-out effect properly. FS-21 was planning to make another one, maybe he made something cooler.

Nevertheless, here it is.

RE: NIPPLES AREOLA - Zero.Zone - 16.04.2011

Well,I don't like to waste my time on upload screenshots here,so I want to give a link,but at the moment I'm still uploading those.
http://cid-4fa994f1871367f8.photos.live.com/browse.aspx/AresScreenShots
Also,dont mind the pictures that didn't in zhe folders,they are firestorms'.
well,I dont think I'm good enough to compares with other modders,but I really want to be a member,and I'm also there are other nice things based on Ares.

RE: NIPPLES AREOLA - Renegade - 16.04.2011

@Speeder:
I don't usually post in all-caps, but I believe nothing else would do the occasion justice:
THAT WAS DECIDEDLY AWESOME! Jawdropping

* Renegade goes to cross-post this to the news

RE: NIPPLES AREOLA - FS-21 - 16.04.2011

Speeder, only I inverted colors from the Ares dev. manual & copy/pasted in a 640x400 image & duplicated that image until I got 5 seconds of splashscreen & I modified the last second (15 frames) to be more dark until all the last frame is black.
The only think that I don't like of this change is that has been increased the file size from 37K to 315k -_-'

Link to the bik video.
Here the frames I used for the video (I'm sure that someone could be more creative than me).

RE: NIPPLES AREOLA - hogo - 17.04.2011

Custom Paratroops & Custom Animations (Already shown by MIG Eater)

Animations created by MIG Eater

[Image: RussianCustomParadropAndParachute.png]

Custom Paradrops Per each county, Russia get their Tesla tanks Smile