Renegade Projects Network Forums

Full Version: Getting an MP3/4 player, Advise on buying
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Whiteboy has already advised me in getting the "Creative Zen Vision M" for being one of the best on the market at the moment.

Now I want to know which version is better, and if these are good deals:

The Creative Zen Vision M: 60GB - Picture of the M 60gig

The CREATIVE ZEN VISION W 60GB - Widescreen

Any advise guys?
Well this is a no-brainer. The 60GB is now almost as cheap as the 30GB model was when it came out.

And the W model is actually much older than the models - plus it's a bit heavy and clunky. The M model also has loads more official accessories. It's better value too.

Unrelated: I got a free iPod Touch from work, technically i don't own it, I just "look after" it Big Grin (fro training purposes)... It's not even released here for a while yet. It is indeed nice, but they still haven't quite got it right. It's still an iPod, with the limited iPod functionality.

Maybe (and this is a longshot) you could wait until Creative release their own competitor to the iPod Touch.... you just know it will happen. And when it does it will pwn. This is a fact, and it is true. Only downside is, such a thing would be considerably more expensive than a Zen Vision M.