Renegade Projects Network Forums

Full Version: What makes the DS great?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello all,( i think i'm getting the hang of this... )We gather ONCE AGAIN to discuss 'What makes the DS great?' For me, i like it because you can play great games like Metroid Prime:Hunters wireless or over a Wi-Fi connectorThumbs up
You got the connecter yet, Sponge? I'm waiting Tongue
I WANT ONE!! my parents arn't even bothering looking anymore, i have to save up for itUnhappyI will probably get it around about christmas time or something. Right now, i'll just act as if i already have oneBig Grin
Double Post, delete one of the posts and edit the other to include the text from both!
True, those posts are seconds apart. I'll leave Darksponge to edit the first post himself. Why should mods do all the diry work when it's the non-mods who make the error...

So yeah. Darky, please remove your last post and paste the text from it into your first post, thus merging both posts Tongue
It keeps coming up with : ' you do not have permission to veiw this page ' every time i try to delete it
Ah. My bad. Before deleting it, put the text form one post into the other. Thus merging the posts. I will then delete the useless one (just write DELETE ME in it or something).
or ren or D could merge them for him, i've seen the awsome admin powers do that before.
then you can delete this stupid message.
HAHA, that was fun...Now On-Topic posting...
Yes. For the record Bob, I'm simply telling him to do it himself so that he has the chance to clean up his own messages without having to bother DC Ren or myself. Mods shouldn't have to clean up after others...
now......ON TOPIC POSTING..........
Go on then, what are you waiting for!

Meh, leave it to me. I haven't actually played my DS in a while. I think because I have "game block". I basically have about 4 or 5 games I've yet to play (but they are sitting in my drawer) and I can't decide which one to play through first... so I don't play any >_>
I'll make a descision for you...( read my signature message )
Whiteboy Wrote:Go on then, what are you waiting for!

Meh, leave it to me. I haven't actually played my DS in a while. I think because I have "game block". I basically have about 4 or 5 games I've yet to play (but they are sitting in my drawer) and I can't decide which one to play through first... so I don't play any >_>

If you won't play them, send them to me then!! Wink
i had a PC game like that, only, it wasn't that i couldn't be arsed to play it, its that it kept crashing on my old computer, so, i didn't really have time to figure out how to play it. then i got my new computer, and couldn't be arsed to play it. then i did play it, and, i kinda wish i didn't, because i'm addicted to it. first time in a long time that i've got up in a morning, and the first thing i do is load a computer game.
Pages: 1 2