Renegade Projects Network Forums

Full Version: Whiteboy's Rules
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Hmm, you seem like a good candidate. You're in! I'll ask Cannis to let you into the private Beta Testing forum. Make sure you read it from the first post there.
Sweet. If I dont report as soon as you like, please post here letting me know Cannis added me to the list to view the forum.
Will do. And damn, that must be the fastest reply I've ever had in any topic in any forum. EVER.
Lol. Well I just got back from playing Cannis PHENOMENAL maps. (Sand Snakes) Awesome. I want to make maps like that Wink. You just caught me at a good time, I had the page minused down, I just refreshed it lol.
You can get into the Beta testing sub-forum now. Go there, and meet thy fellow Beta testers B)

chrono118

I would like to me a tester. I know you probly have enough all ready but i would like to try.I am just starting to make my own its not very good. But i can make good maps. Tell me if i am on the team or not.
Chrono, I'm afraid that you're right - I do have enough testers already. maybe if you show me a map or two of yours then I'll reconsider Tongue
hey, what about me Tongue ?? I made a very nice map, so consider I'm part of the team Rolling eyes .
You are part of the development team of WR, not the Beta testing team Big Grin

BTW, have you finished making "Da River 2" yet? Tongue
nope, I have exam time. you will have to wait for a liitle longer. sorry.
Grrrrr...

ah well. I can't really complain I suppose, since you're the one doing a favour for me.... thanks!
I'm deeply soory about this.

my exams friday. it is possible to get the map ready on sunday.
Sure! Go right ahead.

Mini-update: despite few posts here, progress is...progressing Big Grin The mod is most definately very active... it's just going to take a little more time. RL sucks ya know... but this mod will be worth waiting for I hope. I know I like it... in fact I always play LANs with it enabled. Wouldn't have it any other way... YR is just stale without it Tongue

Flak

Can you get on MSN Whiteboy.

D?mon

I still can't see the beta forum. WB.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10