Renegade Projects Network Forums

Full Version: Ideas wanted
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Well, I already decreased his ore income from 12% to 11%. I'll change the firepower to -7%, but with something like firepower, there's little difference in reducing it by 8 or 7% in the first place. Still... I won't have it as low as a 5% decrease.
Huh? You decreased his ore income and you raised his firepower? Isn't that unfair?
You got it wrong. I decreased his ore income bonus by 1% and DECREASED his firepower bonus from 8% to 7% Tongue
Yeah, but I was talking about before, when the Ore Income went down and the Firepower decrease was so high.
All that's happened is that the ore income bonus has been decreased from 12% to 11%, and the firepower bonus has been decreased from 8% to 7%. That's the only changes I ever made to Yuri's stats.

...have you been smoking something, Wrath? Do tell me where you got it from Tongue
Oh forget it then. Tongue
So word on final beta before release?
Well, you won't notice too much from the last Beta to be honest, since the changes are mostly in game modes, some code tweaks, bugfixes, and graphics. I still haven't got around to the cameos and AI yet. I have almost finished the other parts of the mod. I'd say that within 7 days I can finish all aspects of the mod bar the AI and cameos.
well I want Cameos!
Whiteboy Wrote:Well, you won't notice too much from the last Beta to be honest, since the changes are mostly in game modes, some code tweaks, bugfixes, and graphics. I still haven't got around to the cameos and AI yet. I have almost finished the other parts of the mod. I'd say that within 7 days I can finish all aspects of the mod bar the AI and cameos.
From what I can see in my version the AI is spot on but my version is really inferier so there must be loads of other stuff that needs coding.

I have noticed that the Yuri army uses the Magnetron more often (which is annoying)!!
Well, you may notice that the AI never uses the WR units. It sticks to the original ones, and any it may find in crates/mind-control. Coding up some AI will make it use the new stuff. Entith did do a small amount of Allied AI way back... it was scary to be honest. The Allies sent in loads of Railships and Prism Battlehips - I got wasted Unhappy
Battlehips? you mean the type of hip in your body? THEY SHOOT PRISM BEAMS?? head for teh hills!
sounds like a president IFV on water LOL
Last I saw on the Prism Battleships (in 1.0 & the BETA 1.5 that I have) it uses the voxal for the Tug Boat.

I'd consider that more of a stelth transport Tongue (who would expect a tug boat to be working for the miletary)
A Tug Boat shoots prism??? Woah.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12