Renegade Projects Network Forums

Full Version: [split] McRoo's front fell off
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
MRMIdAS Wrote:doesn't it snow in australia?
No, it doesn't.
The number of buildings which will be used by decent mappers in theatres for which they were not intended (and thus did not get artwork) is fairly small so far as I can tell.
It doesn't seem to me like something which needs to be handed to modders, seeing as its just a case of a few quick C/P jobs.
Because its such a basic thing, I don't see the point in making loads of modders jump through the same hoop everytime which is why I suggested it be part of the dev pack. Its just wasting time when someone can do the grunt work once and that be it for everyone.
(02.09.2010, 06:23:58)Professor_Tesla Wrote: [ -> ]
No, it doesn't.

No?

wow, could've sworn i heard somewhere that it has, but whatever, same point, but with Big Ben, and YES it snows in England Big Grin
Bear in mind there are no snowy versions of these buildings, do people want me to include the temperate versions of the buildings in the arctic theater? Seems a bit odd to me.
Well it depends on the community's reaction, it wouldn't hurt to ask about, see if any artists are willing to create these snowy versions, for the other theatres, we can just fall back on the Generic versions, but it's entirely up to you.
I might have a crack at a snowy mcroo, but there are lots of buildings that have snow versions that don't look snowed on. Also, for a lot of stuff that isn't present in other theatres, you can't get away with making generic versions as the rubble frames are all in isotheatre pallets which differ between theatres.
Hmm, I seemed to have missed this earlier...

(02.09.2010, 06:23:58)Professor_Tesla Wrote: [ -> ]
No, it doesn't.

That's complete bullocks. Why, it just snowed like no other in Australia yesterday!
Pages: 1 2