Renegade Projects Network Forums

Full Version: Terrain question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After posting up an error txt, DCoder's wisdom is causing me to believe I still have a issue with terrain tile issues. The tile appears to be fine from looks (see pic). It is the only new piece created in a month and worked fine up until today. Now I know the foundation size issue for buildings, does this apply to tiles too? I have remade these pieces about 5 times already, I just can't see any problems.
You found enough problems with the original SHP to remake it 5 times? Wtf (disbelieving)

Either way, zip your terrain files up, have them tested by somebody with a crash-free YR installation. If his YR crashes, you know it's an issue with your tiles. If they work fine, it's time to check your installation and/or rules, or your RAM.
The RAM test came back fine, most results came back that my computer was much higher than the normal computer. I'm gonna do as suggested and send the files to a friend and see what happens.