Renegade Projects Network Forums

Full Version: NIPPLES AREOLA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Custom Paradrop Video

Reverse Engineering Logic

This just reminds me... NB at Reverse Engi is inaccurate.

Nice.
More contributions:
[Image: 1sz2i1.png]
[Image: v6qm4l.png]
Rainbow lasers? A feature I obviously missed.
Awesome.
Thanks.
I (ab)used the shrapnel weapon logic. The [WeaponTypes] section (an Ares feature) is useful for that because if I use it, I don't need to create dummy units for the game to register the shrapnel weapons.
WaterImage... with Squid/Magnetron support.

[Image: ymin.png]
Needing recode weapons for Dark Rising so heres the first experimenting with the TS laser I dunno if it can be used for shrapnel weapons though

[Image: miragelaser.png]

easier time putting in the insignias for testing

[Image: logos.png]
Custom Animation Palette demonstration:
[Image: 11ca1w4.png]
YAY been waiting for that for ages! I thought you guys were doing something special with that.
Custom building foundations FTW...!!!

[Image: capitol_s.jpg] [Image: whitehouse_s.jpg]
That's beautiful. What happens when short range weapons try to attack these behemoths? IIRC weapons like to hit the center of the foundation...
I was wondering whether those were the usual RA2 multiple-buildings-assembled-into-one-monument, or a custom shaped foundation, or a ridiculously large rectangular foundation. Good to see that the grounds are not wasted Smile
Impressive. I have to wonder about how the health bar looks on the whitehouse, considering its orientation.

Still hunting for screenshots of your mod in action I see? I'll hook you up with some shortly but it seems like most of these take the cake from mine.

Second Ares trailer.
See, this is why we want a dedicated PR person - Ares can look so awesome when properly presented. Big Grin

Thanks, Speeder, great video!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6