Renegade Projects Network Forums

Full Version: Handling ares.ini in Launch Base
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm in the process of adding support for ares.ini to Launch Base and I'd like some input on what people want from such support.

I was planning to add an Ares section to the menu and move all Ares options there.

For ares.ini features, I intend to add the option to control all the flags from Launch Base, however Launch Base will not remember the settings - so if you or a third party changes the ini then LB won't care.

ares.ini will become a reserved filename and will be temporarily removed when not running Ares, as with all residual files.

I don't believe mods need to change any settings in ares.ini so there is no planned support for that (until such times as mod-controllable options are added to ares.ini).

If anyone has any comments/suggestions/requests regarding the planned changes then please let me know!
No feedback, never mind I suspect you're all sorting out your holidays.

A new version of LB has been released with the changes I outlined above. Any problems, let me know.