Renegade Projects Network Forums

Full Version: Wanted: Project Management
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(19.04.2009, 00:27:05)Professor_Tesla Wrote: [ -> ]I could slap you around to make sure the releases are released on time. Also, may I name the releases? I have a few ideas for them already:
Ares FE (First Edition)
Ares SMUHTV (Super Mega Ultra Hyper Turbo Version)
Ares LGICLE (Lime Green Ice Cold Lemonade Edition)
Ares TLB (Tesla Lightning Build)

Ares FUVK Edition?
LOL
(19.04.2009, 00:27:05)Professor_Tesla Wrote: [ -> ]I could slap you around to make sure the releases are released on time. Also, may I name the releases? I have a few ideas for them already:
Ares FE (First Edition)
Ares SMUHTV (Super Mega Ultra Hyper Turbo Version)
Ares LGICLE (Lime Green Ice Cold Lemonade Edition)
Ares TLB (Tesla Lightning Build)

Sounds a lot like something VK would suggest xD
I want Ares Lime Green Ice Cold Lemonade Edition kthx.

It sounds refreshing and delicious.
I've for many times became a production manager in my colleges theater plays, keeping those people intact and always on go is hard for me. I think Dcoder has his freewill ^__^
Ares Flying Urangutan Vodka Killer Edition ftw!
how about "Ares v1.0", wouldn't that be easier to digest?
Mine's better shortend.
(21.04.2009, 12:31:13)Tempest Wrote: [ -> ]how about "Ares v1.0", wouldn't that be easier to digest?

[Image: thats_the_joke.jpg]
(19.04.2009, 22:42:03)Renegade Wrote: [ -> ]I want Ares Lime Green Ice Cold Lemonade Edition kthx.

It sounds refreshing and delicious.

I agree Tongue
If we actually do name the releases, we could do it based on a feature that that particular version has, like "Ares X.XX, AKA SomethingRelatedToAFeatureInThisVersion Edition". But I doubt that'll happen.

Firefox's spell/grammar checker is retarded - it keeps claiming that perfectly correct English words/contractions are misspellings.

EDIT: Okay, back on topic. If you will let me, I would be more than happy to slap you around to get releases released on time.
Pages: 1 2