Renegade Projects Network Forums

Full Version: question and comment about this
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
? Removing a building from the PrerequisitePower= list, while it exists in one of the (GDI/NODRegular/Third)PowerPlant= lists will cause an IE the moment any of your Power buildings get destroyed or sold as long as you own a Construction Yard. YR mods that remove Yuri's side from the game, should not remove YAPOWR from PrerequisitePower=.

(Could not be reproduced thus far.)

This is from the modenc. does it the statement can't be reproduced means no one has been able to? If that is the case I know how. In a single player game, give player a AFC (ability to drop paratroopers with no power, set time to 1 min for paratrooper drop. I had an instance where the computer attacked my base with engineers and captured my power and base. The only thing I had left was my barracks,war factory, and the afc. When I went to drop troops the game crashed. I saw the comment in the modenc and suspected that was the cause of the problem. The only reason for lowering the time is to trigger the error quicker.
And you had removed a building from the PrerequisitePower list?
Post your except.
(19.03.2009, 14:33:15)Marshall Wrote: [ -> ]And you had removed a building from the PrerequisitePower list?
Post your except.

The Except.txt file has been long deleted, but I think I know how to re-create it. I placed an Air Force Command on the map close to my base with an engineer to try something out, if I can I will post up, but like I said I guessed from this section in the modenc

? Removing a building from the PrerequisitePower= list, while it exists in one of the (GDI/NODRegular/Third)PowerPlant= lists will cause an IE the moment any of your Power buildings get destroyed or sold as long as you own a Construction Yard. YR mods that remove Yuri's side from the game, should not remove YAPOWR from PrerequisitePower=.

(Could not be reproduced thus far.)

I figured my problem.
Learn to close your brackets when you open them... >.>