Renegade Projects Network Forums

Full Version: ExceptChecker
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Sorry to bump..but im getting the error that DCoder encountered..is there a fix for this Im unaware of ?
DCoder Wrote:That means your except.txt is too whacked for it to understand. You could try attaching it right here in case pd wants to take a look. Or just rename it to something else, and the exceptchecker will start fine.
mine just doesn't run at all
Funny thing I was about to ask if there was a program & I found this by dumb luck. I downloaded this to help me & it doesn't work on my computer. I am running Windows Vista, could that be my problem?
More likely it doesn't work because it hasn't been updated in ages. If your game crashes, create a new thread in the RA2 Editing forum and attach the except.txt file from your game's folder, as well as any relevant information. Also worth reading is IE.
Thanks DCoder, but I would like to be able to find the problem on my own, since people don't always reply. I am not knocking anyone, but some times I post things and get no response no matter how much I search the forums. If people learn how to name their thread it would make life a bit easier.
I did tell you to read ModEnc:Internal Error, it will help.
i tried that, but the link gives an error, but i will it again, tanx
There might have been an error in DCoder's link, not sure. I have changed it slightly and it does work now.

Or you could just go to modenc and search for Internal Error or IE.
Pages: 1 2