Renegade Projects Network Forums

Full Version: new pieces I created
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
These are some road junctions that I created for a map work in progress.

There are 2 4 lane highway with island in the middle, intersections included. I also have an intersection that joins regular 4 lane with my new highway. The color needs to be fixed and some pieces need to be trimmed, but they are works in progress, but what does the community think of them. I have about 10 more in progress. Maybe there is a junction you would like to see send me drawing or describe the best you can and I will try to make it

[attachment=346]

[attachment=347]
They're looking quite good but the end segments of the second picture seem to be misplaced. Do you plan to release them to the puplic?
i know they need a bit of fixing, but i will be doing it shortly. Yes I plan to release them to the public as long as I am allowed to. Hopefully in the next week I will be submitting a mix file that contains 40 new pieces with the modified new urban file. I am currently working on a new road piece that goes at a 45 degree angle. If you look at the pic you will see on the right side 2 current pieces, the one on the left is my new piece. on the bottom of the pic in the editor you see other pieces that I need to fix. BTW thank you for your feedback.
Eeeep, they look very mis-matched, you need to do a bit of consistency work on those and by bit, I mean a lot. I PM'd you about possible inclusion into any future TX update, but I wouldn't personally sign off on anything that didn't look almost perfectly matched to existing terrain and I'd expect DJBREIT or MooMan to feel similarly (I don't have a TX readme to hand but I believe they were the other major contributors... DJBREIT being the largest).
i fully understand, like i said they are works in progress, no where near being ready for use by any one............thanks for the feedback