Renegade Projects Network Forums

Full Version: Wanted: Ares testers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I can't wait for testing to begin Muhahaha Smile
Ok, screens is a good proof:
[Image: cy1fh9.jpg]
[Image: cy2iw0.jpg]
In screenshots above is shown some of my strategical stuff, like fence and hedgehogs
[Image: cy3bo0.jpg]
And part of my little researches on radiation weapons.

What else i need to do for proof?
If it's needed, i can pass some test,
ie you can say what i need to do, some thing on request etc..

oh, sory for posting "in guest mode" above, maybe moderator delete it..(if there will be doubts then look at time of post)
I would love to test! Sign me up Tongue
I would like to test to.
I found many bugs for NPatch. Many unreported to. I code very well.
So, how about me? can i join?
That will be pd's call, as far as I'm concerned. Same for TheMan.
I could help!!! PIKE ME! *through the eye*

I can probably code some weapons, yes/no some General tags. Maybe a superweapon or two. And I'll definately be willing to support LaunchBase.
I'm willing to help PD, sorry I hadn't posted earlier. Not sure if you know of my INI skills (or even C++ & C# skills), but I think DCoder can vouche for me (or maybe you shouldn't listen to him... Tongue)
I am willing to test the patch. I have a fairly reasonable knowledge of INI editing (enough to find errors).
I would be honored to test this program that looks promising. I'm on the french version of Yuri.
Thanks a lot.
I would like to test (as I said in my above post) but when I click on the link to request, I get an "Internet Explorer cannot display this webpage" error.
Tesla, you're already on the tester list Wink
Great. Where can I get a test version, as well as the latest version of Syringe?
(11.09.2008, 13:37:59)Professor_Tesla Wrote: [ -> ]Great. Where can I get a test version, as well as the latest version of Syringe?

How to get started Testing Ares

Alternative Method
So I got a "no" Unhappy Unhappy (headshaking)
Pages: 1 2 3