Renegade Projects Network Forums

Full Version: Showtime
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Behold, a new feature and a bugfix. There are more done, but the others cannot be depicted in pictures.

[Image: part1.png]
[Image: part2.png]

[Image: part3.png]
[Image: part4.png]

If you didn't figure it out: bugfix is VeteranInfantry/Units/Aircraft showing the veteran Cameo, new feature is pilots parachuting out of destroyed Jumpjets/Aircrafts (WIP).

Obviously, we're far from dead.

However, not all is peachy - the project is no longer compatible with GCC, only Microsoft Visual C++. To the best of my knowledge, GCC cooperation with MSVC on the level required is impossible.
!

'nuff said.
NICE!
*thumbs up*
hurray! make sure you can specify a different pilot for each side

Nice work!
Pilots only come if you have Crewed=yes, right?

ShawnPen

nice stuff there. Can you tell us what other things you have done?

ShawnPen

(25.08.2008, 20:49:21)Electro Wrote: [ -> ]http://svn.renegadeprojects.com/filedeta...atures.txt
intresting. After reading the command line, something came up in my head.
I remeber VK talking about addining a command line "-FRAMESKIP". I dunno exactly how it worked but I think it removed some useless frames which boosted up the game. Do you consider adding it?
Game-bost is good for everyone
Not the right thread for requests - use the Bugtracker
New toys - old TS laser beams in any colour:
[Image: part5.png]

Looking nice. It looks like it take alot faster to add a featuer with DLLS than EXE hacking. I dunno.
Are you also going to creat features for RP2 Marshall?
Is that the old sonic beam effect I see there?
I was under the impression that it was the old TS Laser logic (they all come from the same base class), but the more I play with it, the more it does indeed resemble the old sonic wave, just narrowed down. I was never good with visual effects.
You sure its not the magnetron beam (which is a narrower version of the sonic beam IIRC)? Does it go away or towards vehicle units? Sonic beam probably looks thinner in RA2 because the units are bigger anyhow.
Pages: 1 2 3