Renegade Projects Network Forums

Full Version: IFV naming problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm working on a mod, and want to change the IFV's starting turret, so I can make the Guardian GI use the rocket turret.

However, with my brand spanking new turret, YR still calls it a "rocket IFV".

Not finding anything in the CSF about it, and seemingly nothing in the rules either, how do I change the name of the default "rocket IFV" to, say, "smeggy IFV"?
UseOwnName Basically, look for Tip:Rocket .
do you know what smeg is?
Bobingabout Wrote:do you know what smeg is?

Well aside from it being a curse word in Red Dwarf, and (possibly dutch?) foreign for "clean" (smeg make cookers, washing machines, and other kitchen supplies) the current slang "smeg" means the crap that collects under your foreskin, although this slang only surfaced AFTER Red Dwarf used it.
Actually, no it didn't - it's short for "smegma" which has been a word for ages.
And why the FUCK do I have to read about this shit here?
Smegma is pretty much the most disgusting topic ever, and it ends with my post. Period.
Besides, Marshall is right.

And I can't help but notice that out of three forum tabs I read so far, two contained you fucking up, bob.
how did i fuck up in this topic? was only 2 days old, so you don't have me on the dead topic thing here.
Bob, if you don't understand why exactly I'm not thrilled that you started a discussion about pretty much the most disgusting stuff a male body can produced, then "retarded" is the only word coming to mind.

Let me put it this way: If we were on IRC, I'd have kicked you for that reply. Drop the topic and let go, or I'll close this thread and ban you for a day.
While I agree it wasn't really a suitable topic to bring up here, I think you are going over board with the reaction on how disgusting it is. Then again you are the boss here so it is your prerogative to react like this to your own idiosyncratic revulsions as you will.
This thread is way off topic, and apparently no one intends to get back on topic, so:

Administrative Notice:

Closed.