Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Things we miss by not visiting DZ...
You'll never guess who's back with a vengeance against us all!
[Image: SW.png]

Worth playing: 1 | 2 | 3
Oh Gods no... Whatever little faith I had in the survival of the human race has now flown out the window, plummeted to the ground, been bashed repeatedly by hooded people with sticks, then thrown into a conveniently nearby incinerator.

Edit: Typo Tongue

Edit2: Then the incinerator was precision-bomed by fast air for good measure. However, upon later inspection, it seems no weapons of mass destruction were located alongside my faith in the survival of the human race, so public opposition to what seems like a purely economy-based attack has now been increasing.

I could go on Tongue.
Ares Project Manager.
[Image: t3wbanner.png]
[Image: cncgsigsb_sml.png]
Open Ares positions: Documentation Maintainer, Active Testers.
PM if interested.
The second highlight has got to be a joke or a glitch of some kind. I really hope it is.
[Image: Pro Gen.png]

Edit: he's replying to my older post. I think he's reached his boiling point now.
[Image: RAGEQUIT.png]

Worth playing: 1 | 2 | 3
Super Moderator?? DZ must be desperate... and I mean really desperate...
Ares Project Manager.
[Image: t3wbanner.png]
[Image: cncgsigsb_sml.png]
Open Ares positions: Documentation Maintainer, Active Testers.
PM if interested.
DZ: For the lulz of it!™
[Image: alexstand1.gif]
Those who missed it: The hero of most of these snapshots, BlueLighting2k6, showed up, wasn't pleased, and suggested I should have some inappropriate relationship with my mother. (Ironically, right in the middle of flaming me, he also went and made this post.) Guess what happens now?

Administrative Notice:

IP-banned. For breaking Commandments II, VIII, IX and X.
There was me thinking someone had set their date on the computer wrong and thought it was april 1st.
And... he was back again (the wonders of dynamic IP, not worth IP-banning). I believe he's now pissed even more and I'm going to get banned at DZ for making fun of him. Guess I won't be able to provide any more reasons not to visit DZ now... Bummer.

(Just for the record, sunshine, I'm an atheist and thus don't believe in "the fires of hell" you so graciously promised me.)
I am resigning from the position of moderator in the DeeZire.net forums.
BlueLightning2k6 Wrote:I am resigning from the position of moderator in the DeeZire.net forums.

Nevermind that last post. I am not banning anyone, at least not without talking to DZ or Red about it. I swear, sometimes I think I am the only one with manners here.
DCoder Wrote:And... he was back again (the wonders of dynamic IP, not worth IP-banning). I believe he's now pissed even more and I'm going to get banned at DZ for making fun of him. Guess I won't be able to provide any more reasons not to visit DZ now... Bummer.

(Just for the record, sunshine, I'm an atheist and thus don't believe in "the fires of hell" you so graciously promised me.)

Do you think it is wise to ridicule people all the time? Instead, take the time to understand the person doing these things. I went to far with the "hell" thing. Sorry.
Understand it?
You made a total editing newbie a moderator of an editing forum with quite some historic value...
[Image: jsfml.png]
How...just, HOW did he get to be a Super Moderator?
[Image: hiatus.png]
Wait.. am I missing something? Why would he terminate his own account?
[Image: alexstand1.gif]
Look. It was Redemption who proposed that position. Whenever a member shares a lot of information and helps others in the forums, he may get promoted to Moderator status. That's what happened.
Lack of understanding is ignorance, and ignorant people ridicule others.