Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My game crash afer 2 min plz help
The game autoatic crash after 2 min.. I dont know why, it doesent mater who i battle aginst or who i play as.

[attachmentid=107]
plz someone help, i cant play, i need someones help :S
Why don't you give us more information, what modifications have you made, are you using the rock patch, what mode(s) does it do it in and so on. Most of us can't trace the crash using the except.txt and you haven't given us any information to try and help you. What kind of crash, an internal error, game locks up, quits to desktop?
I wonder if this is somehow related to http://forums.revora.net/index.php?showtopic=30217 ... :disgust:

Worth playing: 1 | 2 | 3
Probably since they've just ripped the ER rules file. :disgust:
I'm what Willis was talkin' about.
This topic is over. :lock:
See the link I provided in an earlier post. We do NOT condone such activity. Neither does Revora, which is taking a similar stance towards him, or any other community site.

In addition, B.v.G. has been banned. Reason? Extreme idiocy + code thievery. Since he didn't learn the lesson the first time, this time he's going to learn it the hard way.

Edit: To clarify, taking code from other mods for your own use is not a crime. We may not like it, but we can't really know about it, until you do something like this B.v.G. guy did. But if you do borrow others' code, do NOT expect the authors of those mods (or other people, for that matter) to help you to mod their code, especially if you "forget" to mention the code was "borrowed". And don't expect to release that code in your mod without getting permission from the authors, it'll end in a very nasty way.

Edit #2: Hmm, after some looking at his rules, I can say I think I know his problem.
His [BuildingTypes] ends at 568 !!! And, [VehicleTypes] ends at 100 + 42 civilian vehicles, and [AircraftTypes] ends at 31...

Worth playing: 1 | 2 | 3