Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Site Engine Update
Just a quick piece of news to let you all know that I'm currently restoring the site to its previous splendour after upgrading the site engine to the latest version.

Hopefully it won't take too long, though I'm not entirely sure what I'm doing. I may completey screw it all up. So there's no need to worry right? Wink

About the mod, the last news update still prevails, I have yet to finish C&C TW to get possible inspiration for edits to WR, and I still have to do the full documentation, which I plan to make available on this site and as a separate download, either in HTML or PDF format.

Have a good day!

Whiteboy Wrote:Hopefully it won't take too long, though I'm not entirely sure what I'm doing. I may completey screw it all up. So there's no need to worry right? Wink

Guess what? I completely screwed it all up Wow

For now the site will be offline, until I find a good solution. When (and indeed) IF the site gets back up, it will likely be different... for now though there's my Angelfire refuge: www.angelfire.com/ultra/whiteboysrules

Long time no talk! =]

~John
[Image: ansatsig8mk.jpg]
Yeah. Nice you see you, faithful old pal. I still got ya MSN so we'll chat there rather than in a news post Wink

Haha, yes sir! Sometime soon I will get on MSN! lol.

~John
[Image: ansatsig8mk.jpg]