Poll: Which Star trek Movie is your favorite?
S-T, The Motion Picture (1980)
S-T II, The Wrath of Khan (1982)
S-T III, The Search for Spock (1984)
S-T IV, The Voyage Home (1986)
S-T V, The Finale Frontier (1989)
S-T VI, The Undiscovered Country (1991)
S-T VII, Generations (1994)
S-T VIII, First Contact (1996)
S-T IX, Insurrection (199Cool
S-T x, Nemesis (2002)
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which Star Trek movie is your favorite?
Cool 
Which movie is your favorite and why?

Mine is ST The Undiscovered Country. Reason is it deals with undiplomatic situations with the Kingons and the Federation.
"Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage." - Lao Tzu -
Hmm...tough call. Generations is great because of the Data/emotion jokes ("Life forms...tiny little life forms...where are you?"), IV is just plain funny, and VI has this nice conspiracy story.

Buuuut, I think I'll have to go with VIII, First Contact. Overall, I think I like it the most.
Forum Rules

(01.06.2011, 05:43:25)kenosis Wrote: Oh damn don't be disgraced again!

(25.06.2011, 20:42:59)Nighthawk Wrote: The proverbial bearded omni-bug may be dead, but the containment campaign is still being waged in the desert.
Where's the not seen one option?
I'm what Willis was talkin' about.
Renegade Wrote:Hmm...tough call. Generations is great because of the Data/emotion jokes ("Life forms...tiny little life forms...where are you?"), IV is just plain funny, and VI has this nice conspiracy story.

Buuuut, I think I'll have to go with VIII, First Contact. Overall, I think I like it the most.

I would have to agree with you on Generations, but I still like The Undiscovered Country.

Did you know that they have a new Star Trek movie coming out soon? Star Trek XIscheduled release date is December 2008!
"Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage." - Lao Tzu -
Yeah...Star Trek: Episode I Rolling eyes Unhappy (headshaking)
Forum Rules

(25.06.2011, 20:42:59)Nighthawk Wrote: The proverbial bearded omni-bug may be dead, but the containment campaign is still being waged in the desert.
I'd go for Nemesis. It's a tough decision though, the only one I don't like that much is The Motion Picture, too much like the Original Series for me.
The Wrath of Khan had a good, albeit cliché story.
The Search for Spock, The Voyage Home, and the Final Frontier all had good comedy in them as well as not too bad storylines.
The Undiscovered Country had a more serious storyline, which is a good thing after three not-so-serious ones, though the ending was rather cheesy.
Generations was good, like Ren says, because of the Data jokes, and the effects (which were good for early 90s)
First Contact and Insurrection had more realistic stories, and they were entirely TNG cast. Good effect also.
Nemesis had rather unexpected twists all throughout. Everyone said that a main character died, and when I watched the film, there were several points where several of the main characters could have died, though I didn't expect it to be the one that it was (not saying to avoid spoilers Wink).
Ares Project Manager.
[Image: t3wbanner.png]
[Image: cncgsigsb_sml.png]
Open Ares positions: Documentation Maintainer, Active Testers.
PM if interested.
when i first saw the first movie, i thought it was totally crazy, with very little baring on the rest of the star trek story, but it turns out they used the whole V'Ger thing as part of their "Origin of the Borg" in the latest game, Legacy...

its hard to decide between "Generations" and "First Contact" i like both... i actually didn't notice it last time i watched it, but "Generations" is the film where the Enterprise finally starts swapping uniforms from TNG style to early DS9/Voyager Style, atleast 2 years after it is introduced (as can be seen in TNG with other people wearing that uniform in the last 2 years), some of the charactors never actually wear (what i call) the Voyager uniform(since they wear it throughout the entire series in Voyager). after this (in the later 3 films), they all wear the later DS9 Uniform.
hehe...TV just announced a double feature: First Contact and Insurrection. Next saturday.
Forum Rules