Poll: What type of underwear do you wear?
Boxers
Briefs
G-String
Thongs
Jock Strap
Trunks
Long Underwear
Crotchless
Female undies
Free Ball - None
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What kind of Underwear do you wear?
Toungue 
and what is your favorite color Underwear?

Sorry, seen this poll somewhere else, thought to post it here as well. This is not being posted to offend anyone! So I hope no one gets offended!

Orange is my favorite color.
"Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage." - Lao Tzu -
I have worn briefs for the past 21 years, but I just last month switched to boxers...

...so much space for my...Shift eyes package! Big Grin 2
Forum Rules

(01.06.2011, 05:43:25)kenosis Wrote: Oh damn don't be disgraced again!

(25.06.2011, 20:42:59)Nighthawk Wrote: The proverbial bearded omni-bug may be dead, but the containment campaign is still being waged in the desert.
tried boxers, didn't like them... so i still wear briefs, for the past... 20 odd years, i'd say 23, but i know i wasn't wearing them before i was toilet trained...

colour, probably blue, black, something like that.
I'm somewhat the same.
Ares Project Manager.
[Image: t3wbanner.png]
[Image: cncgsigsb_sml.png]
Open Ares positions: Documentation Maintainer, Active Testers.
PM if interested.
Wow, I am amazed that this poll had this many response, I figured everyone would either shy away from this or just ignore it cause I posted it! Amazing!! LOL

Anyways..

More room for your package huh Ren? WowWowRead and be gay! Briefs are good.. HAHAHA I like Ummmmmm... No Comment!! CensoredWtf (disbelieving)

Anyways.. I will post a new poll this weekend..Shift eyes
"Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage." - Lao Tzu -
hmmm, someone does freeball
Bobingabout Wrote:hmmm, someone does freeball

Whats wrong with freeballin? HAHAHAGiggle
RB_ImGay Wrote:

nothing i supose, just didn't expect to see it.
Bobingabout Wrote:
RB_ImGay Wrote:

nothing i supose, just didn't expect to see it.

It has its unique feeling about it. Wtf (disbelieving) Maybe you should try it once or twice. Wow Since briefs gives you limited room for that monster hidden inside them. Wow
Boxers... I need the freedom. Tongue
I'm what Willis was talkin' about.