Poll: Who would you vote for if the Election were today?
This poll is closed.
Joe Biden - D
0%
0 0%
Hillary Clinton - D
88.89%
8 88.89%
John Edwards - D
0%
0 0%
Barack Obama - D
11.11%
1 11.11%
Bill Richardson - D
0%
0 0%
Rudy Giuliani - R
0%
0 0%
John McClain - R
0%
0 0%
Mitt Romney - R
0%
0 0%
Ron Paul - R
0%
0 0%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who would you vote for if the Election were today?
Who would you vote for?
"Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage." - Lao Tzu -
I'm glad I don't live in the USA, because the options are horrible Tongue. But if I had to vote there, I'd vote on whoever represents the democrat party. I'm against this Iraq war and I think George W. Bush wasted too much money from his country, not only with wars, also with an an anti-missile defense system, anti-terrorism politics, etc... Now, from the democrat candidates, I have no idea of who is the best... I guess Hillary Cliton, since Bill Clinton was nice, except that he was a big liar...
Like Banshee, I would go Democrats, but I too have no real knowledge of the individual candidates. I'd say Barack Obama, it would be rather iconic for the USA to have a black leader.
Ares Project Manager.
[Image: t3wbanner.png]
[Image: cncgsigsb_sml.png]
Open Ares positions: Documentation Maintainer, Active Testers.
PM if interested.
I don't think skin colour or gender makes any difference, honestly.
Nighthawk200 Wrote:Like Banshee, I would go Democrats, but I too have no real knowledge of the individual candidates. I'd say Barack Obama, it would be rather iconic for the USA to have a black leader.

I beleive Hillary will do a better job than Obama will.

She has more experience!! LOL
"Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage." - Lao Tzu -
if tony blair was up there, i probably still wouldn't vote for him...
Would anyone? LOL
Ares Project Manager.
PM if interested.
Now what's wrong with Tony Blair?

Anyways, he can't be on this list. LOL

Who ever the next president will be, they will be the ones that will have to clean up the who Iraq mess that the current president got us into.. It will be a very difficult 4 years for them. It will the just as the same during the Vietnam war. Nixon got us into that war and it too Ford to get us out.
Was it not Johnson that heightened Vietnam? Anyway, if the people are mostly against the war in Iraq, then they're mostly going to vote for whatever candidate that vows to bring the troops back as quick as possible.
Ares Project Manager.
PM if interested.
Nighthawk200 Wrote:Was it not Johnson that heightened Vietnam? Anyway, if the people are mostly against the war in Iraq, then they're mostly going to vote for whatever candidate that vows to bring the troops back as quick as possible.

Whoever wins the election will have a job fixing all the stupid fuck ups that GWB has done. Plus they will be criticized for all that has been done in the past.
I vote Hypnotoad.
ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD!!!
Quote:Whoever wins the election will have a job fixing all the stupid fuck ups that GWB has done. Plus they will be criticized for all that has been done in the past.
It's almost exactly like what happened to Germany after World War 1.
Ares Project Manager.
PM if interested.
Nighthawk200 Wrote:
Quote:Whoever wins the election will have a job fixing all the stupid fuck ups that GWB has done. Plus they will be criticized for all that has been done in the past.
It's almost exactly like what happened to Germany after World War 1.

You got that right!! o_O