Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reality
This communities dying, it has no future, EA did this, DEATH TO EA!
Welcome, my friend, welcome to the machine...
It's all right, we told you what to dream...

Worth playing: 1 | 2 | 3
No, it's not dying, it's not posting here. This community is very much active in other locations. EA had little to do with everyone at RenProj developing their own way to communicate over forums.

And, why do you feel you must post the same question in two or three different forums? If you don't get an answer in one, it's because it's either not possible and no one feels like wasting time telling you, or because it sounds extremely n00bish. Especially here.
I could post a smart and witty response but that requires effort and since your post had no such effort I'll just say STFU
Modder666 Wrote:And, why do you feel you must post the same question in two or three different forums?
I haven't.Haven't stands for have not,is that simple enough for you little head modder666?
lol, you have you fool. You've posted editing questions in both here and PPM, shall I dig a link out?

And, first post, community's, a conjugation of 'community' and 'is.' I'd also recommend that before you attempt to correct me in english, you check yourself and your run-on sentences.
have I posted on PPM? Where?
Exactly, I haven't.
The only forums I'm in are:
Renegade
CNCZ
Deezire
pokerealm (not RA2 related but still one of the only forums I'm in)
Revora

Edit:I just joined PPM at 18:00 today
LOL I swear I thought I saw a post in PPM from you.

Well, I'll apologize for that, and you've gotten me there.
No longer seems relevant here, so

Administrative Notice:

Moved.

Worth playing: 1 | 2 | 3
I personally elected this thread to the most senseless threads in the whole forum.

I don't know what to add to this conversation, sry, I guess I'm not creative enough....
[Image: osen2o7mpmm4jg1fs0.jpg]