New NPatch web-site
NPatch and other my projects now here:
http://vk.sytes.net

Thanks to IcySon55.
ARM forever - x86 sucks!

Administrative Notice:

Moved to Community Announcements
Forum Rules

(01.06.2011, 05:43:25)kenosis Wrote: Oh damn don't be disgraced again!

(25.06.2011, 20:42:59)Nighthawk Wrote: The proverbial bearded omni-bug may be dead, but the containment campaign is still being waged in the desert.
there are 2 things about this that suck the most:
1. it didn't seem to want to install, i assume you may need to un-install rockpatch first, which is kinda crap, since all you need to do is encorperate the RP uninstall into it to make it work. hell, even rename the file back to original in your installer.

2. the single most reason for me not to use this, assuming you fix the install problems, is that i am not allowed to re-distribute it in my mod installer. it goes against the R:ROTC installer design of "Everything in 1 package", this was originally designed because at the time, the widest audience of our mod were people who had no home internet, and transfered it home on floppy disks, since i get this feedback i started releasing R:ROTC with a "Split Floppy" version, 1.38Mb files. what a pain the the backside it would be to download our mod, transfer it home, try to install it, and find you have something missing... ah crap, now i have to wait a week to find out why its not working... oh shit, its summer holidays, i won't be able to get on the net for another 2 months...
What a waste of time and ressources.
Forum Rules

(01.06.2011, 05:43:25)kenosis Wrote: Oh damn don't be disgraced again!

(25.06.2011, 20:42:59)Nighthawk Wrote: The proverbial bearded omni-bug may be dead, but the containment campaign is still being waged in the desert.