Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[split] VK's Blacklist
Most mods usually tell you what version you require, or, following VK's sudden disallowance to use any version of RPCE or 1.10, modders have been bundling the most suitable version of the RockPatch with their mods.
Ares Project Manager.
[Image: t3wbanner.png]
[Image: cncgsigsb_sml.png]
Open Ares positions: Documentation Maintainer, Active Testers.
PM if interested.
Quote:modders have been bundling the most suitable version of the RockPatch with their mods.
or won't use RP at all or use a ZPatch instead.
ARM forever - x86 sucks!

Quote:or use a ZPatch instead.
Yes, that makes perfect sense. Modders are all using this "wonderful" patch that isn't even out yet. Just to let you know, I have no intention of using this RockPatch clone of yours.
Ares Project Manager.
PM if interested.
Quote:Just to let you know, I have no intention of using this RockPatch clone of yours.
it doesn't matter for me Smile
So you can use RP 1.08 SE or before it.
ARM forever - x86 sucks!

Thanks, but no thanks. I'm fine with what I'm using at the minute.
Ares Project Manager.
PM if interested.
VK Wrote:
Quote:Anyway, im still waiting for the release of Swizzle Patch,
Again. Read at first a whole threads before post anything.
Did you see a offical ZPatch logo?
as we said before, you should probably avoid using the name ZPatch, since something already exists with that name. you might end up having the same argument with ZPatch as you did with PD over the name.

maybe add a dash or something. i use a PCB design program, called "Easy-PC" (stands for Easy Printed Circuits), where there is also a program around called "Easy PC" (stands for Easy 'PC', where PC stands for Personal Computer), which is a "How to use a PC" guide.
I've been saying in every post in that other topic that the name ZPatch will probably be copyright infringement, and I was ignored. I doubt he'll listen to anyone. If I had more influence in the community I'd probably organise some sort of boycott of this RockPatch clone.
Ares Project Manager.
PM if interested.
Quote:I've been saying in every post in that other topic that the name ZPatch will probably be copyright infringement, and I was ignored. I doubt he'll listen to anyone.
doesn't matter now.

Quote:If I had more influence in the community I'd probably organise some sort of boycott of this RockPatch clone.
Big Grin you already in black list. Big Grin
Don't worry about my future releases, my dear ripper Smile
ARM forever - x86 sucks!

VK Wrote:
Quote:I've been saying in every post in that other topic that the name ZPatch will probably be copyright infringement, and I was ignored. I doubt he'll listen to anyone.
doesn't matter now.

Why doesn't it matter anymore? Did you change the name again?
Quote:you already in black list.
Your blacklist means shit. People only pay attention to blacklists that actually mean something, like the one on ModEnc. Your 'blacklist' is basically just community members who have dared to speak out at your totalitarian ways. I've expected you to stick me on that list since you made it.
Also, I have not been flamed by anyone else for using your 'banned' versions of RockPatch, in fact, I recently held a poll on my own forums to see if people would rather I used 1.10 with my mod, and there were 0 votes for 'no'. I know what I just said it making me appear like Bobing, but my point is, to say it in ways you are fond of using:
Your 'blacklist' - bullshit
Your ban on the use of CE and 1.10 - bullshit.
Ares Project Manager.
PM if interested.
am i the only 1 on the blacklist not for using the dis-continued RP, but instead of commenting when he said "no comments"?
Nighthawk200 is right. Hell, Is there anyone who actually likes VK? Not likely.
If it wasn't for VK being in charge, he'd have been flamed to hell and back (Infact, looking back at older topics, some people have had a fair go. Good for them)

I'm using 1.10, and nothing VK can say will make me do anything about it.
I still don't understand why he feels the need to try and recall them (with limited success of course, the internet being what it is), so he couldn't use the name 'Rock Patch' anymore, why not just rename the existing patches then or better yet, leave them as they were and rename for the next release (as appears to be happening now).
Quote:People only pay attention to blacklists that actually mean something, like the one on ModEnc.
you will be there at the nearest time.

Quote:I've expected you to stick me on that list since you made it.
this is another black list, the list of my work rippers.

Quote:Also, I have not been flamed by anyone else for using your 'banned' versions of RockPatch
doesn't matter. this is my work.

Quote:I recently held a poll on my own forums to see if people would rather I used 1.10 with my mod, and there were 0 votes for 'no'.
doesn't matter for me too.
If I post a poll about Microsoft, with items like:
Microsoft must open all source code and release his products under GPL license.
1)Yes
2)No

If you have no "no" answers, it doesn't mean that Microsoft will really do it.

Peoples in my black list won't be able to post wishes into wishlist, have no voices in vote list and haven't any kind of support.

Quote:am i the only 1 on the blacklist not for using the dis-continued RP
you no.
ARM forever - x86 sucks!

yeah, but unlike microsoft, you can't go suing everyone who doesn't do what you like