Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need help with RPCE
Well, me again. And I ment the Lang.Md file, or what ever its called. Anyways what I find as good news is the install was much shorter and faster and didn't have all the finding/making backups lines that the last one did. It finds the game and patchs, yet as it was before on the searching for lang. version it ends.

Now for the bad news, Rockpatch failed to launch and met with the same IE on the start up as I posted on page 1 and 2. I'm assuming the problem may be with the Lang. file of the game.
Which language are you using? Isn't it english? I tested it on german and english and there where no problems...
[Image: osen2o7mpmm4jg1fs0.jpg]
Quote:The dynamic link library binkw32.dll could not be found in the specified path
binkw32.dll usual in YR directory.

Quote:Anyway, im still waiting for the release of Swizzle Patch,
Again. Read at first a whole threads before post anything.
Did you see a offical ZPatch logo?

Quote:Now for the bad news, Rockpatch failed to launch and met with the same IE on the start up as I posted on page 1 and 2. I'm assuming the problem may be with the Lang. file of the game.
Check values in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\AeDebug.
ARM forever - x86 sucks!

Ehh, the 1st guest, I tried looking for the file you said VK "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\AeDebug." No such file or directory was found.
err...that's a registry key. Wink
Start → Run → Regedit
Forum Rules

(01.06.2011, 05:43:25)kenosis Wrote: Oh damn don't be disgraced again!

(25.06.2011, 20:42:59)Nighthawk Wrote: The proverbial bearded omni-bug may be dead, but the containment campaign is still being waged in the desert.
My bad, I did a Run and I have found the above file, so what do I do now?
Oh Jesus Fucking Christ, grow up children I CAME HERE FOR ANSWERS, I See there is quite a bit of hate here, so why don't you all just make your own thread for this shit? You know what, screw it, maybe god damn hopefully no one will make there mods with the CE Addition, I made this thread LAST MONTH and besides a few tidbits I've had little help and have had the last two pages turned into a flame war. Jesus, what in the hell is wrong with you people?!

Who gives a shit, hell just one person with a problem, besides my CD Drive is acting up, so please continue with the 12th century Hygenics, it amusses me greatly.
Quote:Oh Jesus Fucking Christ, grow up children
Quote:so please continue with the 12th century Hygenics, it amusses me greatly.
Please continue acting like a smug tool, I'm bored and I haven't had the chance to lock any threads lately. In the interest of fairness, I'm going to split this now, but you're still behaving like an arrogant knob.

Worth playing: 1 | 2 | 3
Do as you wish, however I doubt much will change in terms of this problem. As of now my Compact Disc player needs to be replaced as it has ceased to function. So as of now even if I recive an answer I have no possible way to test any help I'm given to see if it works. And given that I have to wait till my next pay day to see if I have enough left over I will not have a replacement till next month if lucky.

I like to say things to those that tried to help, and if you come up with anything just post it, but for a while I will not be able to test it out.
Sorry I ment Thanks not things. Thank you For you help.
Quote:I CAME HERE FOR ANSWERS
Err...Please repeat your question. I don't remember it. Is it about Doctor Watson? or about something else?
ARM forever - x86 sucks!

You told him to check some registry key. He found that key in regedit, but has no idea on what to do now.

Worth playing: 1 | 2 | 3
Please copy your keys/values here or make screenshot.
I need some data to determine problem.
ARM forever - x86 sucks!