Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need help with RPCE
I 'found' the english version of YR so I could patch you the file and send it to you, if you wish so. Please specify which version you want - I got every release. Maybe this will fix the problem...

//Edit: It was YR not RP
[Image: osen2o7mpmm4jg1fs0.jpg]
hmm, not sure which I need, I mean I know what one mod needs, however to avoid this problem I think it might be better to just try out one. Whatever is most current or widely used I suppose, I mean I know theres other Versions, but I guess whats the most stable and latest should sufice for most mods correct?
ahh, okay, I'll give GC's idea a try, speaking of GC, how do you want to send it, need my e-mail, or do you have a link for it or such?
Dear Mr. Guest: Someone broke in my account and posted the following links for you:

http://www.creativegaming.net/share/RPgamemd0052.rar (You may not click this link except for studing issues)
http://www.creativegaming.net/share/RPgamemd0055.rar (You may not click this link except for studing issues)

I hate these damn scriptkiddies...
The newer RP versions use more than gamemd.exe however, there's also rockpatch.mix, or was that renamed? Anyway. I am posting this link at gunpoint. I discourage you from clicking it.
Ares Project Manager.
[Image: t3wbanner.png]
[Image: cncgsigsb_sml.png]
Open Ares positions: Documentation Maintainer, Active Testers.
PM if interested.
I know but i thought that only the gamemd.exe was broken in the case of our guest.
I wonder though, CE was the first version to introduce rockpatch.mix, previous versions used expandmd02.mix. The error could be due to the absence of that mix file. Of course I could be wrong and 1.08SE used rockpatch.mix, but it's worth a try.
Ares Project Manager.
[Image: t3wbanner.png]
[Image: cncgsigsb_sml.png]
Open Ares positions: Documentation Maintainer, Active Testers.
PM if interested.
RP 1.08 SE don't use a ROCKPATCH.MIX file at all.
If you haven't ROCKPATCH.MIX file, you will see a message, which say what you haven't this file.
ARM forever - x86 sucks!

ehh, Me again, I tried the DL and upon activation, nothing at all happend. I mean I DLed the file and then exracted it, and like you normally would do I Double Clicked it.

I get a error sayin  gamemd.exe- Unable to Locate DLL

The dynamic link library binkw32.dll could not be found in the specified path  C:\dcuments and serrings\Costomer\Desktop;.;C:\WINNT\system32;c;\WINNT\system;C:\WINNT;C:\WINNT\System32;C:\WINNT\System32\Wbem.
do a complete re-install. someone could send you the correct version of that file to stick in your RA2 folder, but it would be quicker to simply re-install the game.
Even though i got my copy of RP 1.10 036, i still wont gonna used it for my mod,out of respect for VK i think. Anyway, im still waiting for the release of Swizzle Patch, I just hope it will be release and much sooner.
valcyrilestrada Wrote:Even though i got my copy of RP 1.10 036, i still wont gonna used it for my mod,out of respect for VK i think. Anyway, im still waiting for the release of Swizzle Patch, I just hope it will be release and much sooner.

Err... - I think that has nothing to do with our guests problem and will only lead VK to revenge actions. Why don't you just use it without announcing it to the whole community???
gordon-creAtive Wrote:
valcyrilestrada Wrote:Even though i got my copy of RP 1.10 036, i still wont gonna used it for my mod,out of respect for VK i think. Anyway, im still waiting for the release of Swizzle Patch, I just hope it will be release and much sooner.

Err... - I think that has nothing to do with our guests problem and will only lead VK to revenge actions. Why don't you just use it without announcing it to the whole community???

he said he has it, but isn't going to use it, i think, its kinda hard to read. but, it still has nothing to do with this topic.

i also have RP1.10, it is currently installed, but it was installed before VK recalled it, once VK announched that it was racalled, i havn't even touched my mod, or YR. i've spoke to hunty about a few things, but not actually coded anything.
Quote:i also have RP1.10, it is currently installed, but it was installed before VK recalled it, once VK announched that it was racalled, i havn't even touched my mod, or YR. i've spoke to hunty about a few things, but not actually coded anything.

This is not your goddamn blog, we don't give a shit about whether or not the one and only bob touched his mod since his last post.

Worth playing: 1 | 2 | 3
Well failing all else, I DLed a Registry error fix, and low and behold well over 429 (!) Errors (that is errors with Windows its self including Dr Watson.) were corrected, it has made my PC run faster, and oddly the YR's Lang.exe file is back up in the directory of RA2 as it should be with a whole slew of other errors corrected. I'll try finding a mod thats using Rockpatch by tomorrow and give it a hurl, hopefully it will launch RockPatch CE.